Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The aim of this package is to provide the best experience for those travelers who has limited time of stay in Nepal or cannot trek to high altitudes due to health condition or age factor. This package will include the Cultural Heritage, Pilgrimages, Ethnicity, Wild Life entertainment and History of Nepal. Nepal as world knows is a land of topographical diversities crossed by high mountains and turbulent rivers with mosaic of diverse ethnic groups with their own individual & distinct culture and prominence. Many has named Nepal as an anthropological garden where diverse race, clans, tribes and indigenous people which is not easily found elsewhere in Himalayan atmosphere. In this package, we will be visiting the places like Bhaktapur, Patan, Swyambhu, Boudha and many other places of tourist interest in Kathmandu valley to know the historic part of Nepal and its growth.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300...
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Drive to Chitwan
Wildlife activities and explore...
Drive to Lumbini (4- 5hr)
Drive to Pokhara
Pokhara Vally Sightseeing
Drive back to Kathmandu.
Departure for your onward flight.
- 1.All ground transfers by Tourist Coach as per our itinerary
- 2. 3 Star Category Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu ,Pokhara ,and Lumbini on Bed & Breakfast basis with twin sharing basis.
- 3. Vally Sightseeing at Kathmandu.
- 4 .Airport Pickup and Drop.
- 5. 3 Star Category Hotel including Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner with wildlife Activities in Chitwan
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- 1. International Airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable.
- 2. Meals - Lunch and Dinner
- 3. The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- 4. Optional excursions (Others than not mantion at itinerary)
- 5. Travel visas and travel insurance
- 6. Tips
- 7. The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- 8. All others except committed to provide in cost included section above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01 : Kathamndu Arrival and Transfer to the Hotel(1,300 m/4,264 ft)
- Upon your arrival one of the representative from Himalayan Sanctuary will pick you up and take you to your hotel.
- Day 02 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- After breakfast in the morning, our driver will pick you up from your hotel to Proceed on for the Kathmandu valley day tour as below. SWYAMBHUNATH STUPA: Also known as the ‘Monkey Temple’ Syambhunath stupa is believed to be the first place of pilgrimage in the Kathmandu Valley. Syambhunath complex consists of several other temples dating back to the 7th century, however, the Tibetan Monastery has been recently built. It takes a 40-50 minute walk from Thamel. The area is a landmark because it offers the best view of Kathmandu Valley. Entry Fee: Rs 200 per person. PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath is the holiest Hindu site in Nepal and the country’s largest shrine complex. The temple stands for the symbol of faith and culture holding its ground beside the holy river – Bagmati. Every year thousands of Hindu followers from all over the country as well as from India pay a visit to this temple as it holds a huge proportion of religious significance among Hindu society. Entry Fee: Rs 1000 per person. BOUDDHANATH STUPA: Bouddhanath Stupa is a massive, whitewashed stupa which rises 36 m above the street. It is among the largest stupa in the World and the biggest in Nepal. It is the heart of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal. Posters of smiling Dalai Lama, traditional art workshops and local restaurants are in abundance throughout the narrow streets of Bouddha. It remains an important place of pilgrimage and meditation for Tibetan Buddhists as well as for local Nepalese. Entry Fee: Rs 400 per person. PATAN DURBAR SQUARE: Located about 5 km south of Kathmandu, Patan Durbar Square is well known for its fine Pagoda style temples, stone statues, and unique architectures. Likewise, the palace complex is home to various Hindu temples and Buddhist monuments with bronze gateways and exquisite carvings dating back to many centuries. The major attraction of Patan Durbar Square includes Keshav Narayan Chowk, Sundari Chowk, Mul Chowk, Patan Museum, Krishna Temple, Golden Temple, Mahabouddha Temple, and Golden Window. Entry Fee: Rs 1000 per person
- Day 03: Drive to Chitwan (5-6hr)
- Early in the morning after having breakfast we will drive to Chitwan which is situated 190km away from Kathmandu. All the way we drive along the bank of Trishuli River. Reaching there we check to Hotel room get freshen up and have our lunch. Remaining day we will be guided by our Nature guide along the bank of Rapati Rivers to see the sunset. In the evening we have our lunch and watch cultural program by Tharu People. Overnight at Chitwan.
- Day 04: Wildlife activities and explore Chitwan National Park.
- Today we will do Jungle activities and explore Chitwan National Park which is World Heritage Site. In the park you can see a different wild animal which consists of Rhinoceros, Tigers, Leopards, Sloth Bears, Wild Bison, Gigantic Dolphin, 468 species of birds, butterflies, Marsh muggers and Gharial crocodiles. Here we do different activities such as Nature Walk, Bird Watching, canoeing in Rapati River Overnight at Chitwan
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini
- Early in the morning do bird watching, have breakfast and drive for Lumbini which is another World Heritage Site located 195km from Chitwan. Lumbini the birth place of Lord Buddha is not only known as important Buddhist Pilgrimage but also as an important and historical site that reflect world civilization. Reaching Lumbini we explore some major sites such as Mayadevi Temple, Ashoka Pillar along with different monasteries built by different countries.
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara (6 - 8 hr)
- Today we will drive to Pokhara which is situated 285km north east from Chitwan and takes 6-7 hours of bus drive. We drive watching the mountain vista and Marshyangdi River Valley. Pokhara known as the Lake city is one of the beautiful place in the entire globe. Pokhara offers the magnificent vista of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Machhapuchhare along with many others. Pokhara is also the gateway to Annapurna Region. In the evening we will walk around the lakeside in Pokhara.
- Day 07: Pokhara Vally Sightseeing
- Early morning, a tour of Sarangkot hill for sunrise view / Mountain View. At an elevation of 1590m, Sarangkote is perched on a high ridge to the northwest of Pokhara and has panoramic mountain views from Dhaulagiri and across the Annapurnas to Manaslu, as well as south over the Pokhara Valley. you will visit Davi’s Fall, Gupteshore Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti Gorge
- Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- After breakfast, commence your return journey back to Kathmandu. (Possibility to fly back with supplementary charge). Transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 09: Departure Day
- Our driver will take you to the International airport 3 hour earlier for your onward flight
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Booking with Bishnu was easy and very friendly. I enjoyed every bit of the planned excursions in Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, and Pokhara. Although travel to and from the areas is a bit long, the hotels and accommodations made up for the travel. Personal drivers in Kathmandu and…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from himalayan1234, Owner at Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours
Responded 26 Jun 2019
Thank you very much for your remarkable words in TripAdvisor regarding your experience during Nepal Visit . it's our pleasure to know that how happy you were and enjoyed with the service provided while you were with us . your such words encourages us to make our clients more comfortable in the days to come. we are looking forward to seeing you again in Nepal soon. Thus ,i hope such rewards will make people easier to choose one of the best Company for Trekking/Tours and Sightseeing to be Organized. kind Regard Bishnu Bhatta
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
This is the great chance to get join this company “Coach Adventure Nepal “ they have awesome management with great …
Highly Recommended Tour Company
I would like to highly recommended Himalayan Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, it …
Just f a 4 day 3 night tour to Bhutan I really had a great time Would definitely use the them again!
Challenging but rewarding
Our family had an incredible time completing this once in a lifetime opportunity through the Himalayan Social Journ…
Greetings to Himalayan Sanctuary
The timing, organisation with guide and selection of guest house and tea house were perfect. Tsum valley is at the …
A highlight of my trip to Nepal.
As someone who really loves mountains, I knew I had to do this Mount Everest Flight. Everything was made super simp…
Definately a wonderful daytrip with a great guide. Good service beforehand and all questipns were answered. Will co…
Fantastic day out and extremely well looked after
We had a lovely time, and the communications from the company what we arranged it through made sure we knew exactly…
I didn’t climb Mt Everest..but I touched it with my heart
Excellent view of Everest..Can have a view from cockpit as well and click pics..Enjoyed this awesome experience.Got…
Great Experience and Promising Service (Manaslu Trek)
I was on day 13 of the Manaslu circuit a 177 kilometer walking trial.which circumnavigates Mount Manaslu and we wer…
BEST TRIP EVER!
My husband travel all over the world and we both agree that this trip was the best one we have been on. We chose th…
#1 out of the 4 countries visited on our vacation.
We traveled to Thailand and then spent 7 days in Nepal, just not enough time to explore the country. Our tour comp…
Great cut through Nepali culture and landscape
We are a couple and stayed in Nepal for roughly 7 weeks in total as we were volunteering in a school in Kathmandu. …
Touched once by scenic view and twice by excellent services.
Firstly, I want to say thank you to Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure company team members. They were accommodating, fr…
Everything is excellent!
I am so glad we booked our trip with this company, the service is amazing! From transportation, food to accommodati…
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours
What time does Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours start?
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours will start at 6:45 AM. Discover and book Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours?
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours price starts from £543.87. Discover and book Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours cancellation policy?
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours?
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours is hosted by Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tours on Tripadvisor