Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The legendary Annapurna region is the most diverse and popular trekking area in Nepal. This annapurna base camp trek will take you to the base camp of Aannapurna from where you can see the 360 degree view of the Himalaya Views of lush, fertile farmland and undisturbed natural forest, snow covered mountains, and encounters with a mixture of many ethnic communities, all add up to a diverse range of experiences that make this area one of the most satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal.
- 3-Star accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis at Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- meals (breakfast & dinner) at Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- Full Board(breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek,
- guesthouse/teahouse accommodation during the trek,
- a professional trekking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- tea/coffee thrice a day during the trek,
- public transportation for KTM-PKR-KTM,
- private vehicle transport for Pokhara to Nayapul and back,
- airport pickup and transfer,
- sightseeing at Pokhara
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tips for guide and porters,
- medical expenses,
- lunch expenses at Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- international air fare, insurance,
- Nepal VISA fees,
- cost incurred due to trip extension,
- personal expenses,
- and other expenses not mentioned under ‘Inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The legendary Annapurna region is the most diverse and popular trekking area in Nepal. From the full three-week Annapurna Circuit, which stretches into the historic Mustang region to short three-day treks, there's a trek suitable for everyone here.
- Comparable to the Everest region, another very popular trekking destination is the area around the Annapurna massif.
- Commonly heard names are the "Around Annapurna Trek" or the "Annapurna Circuit" and based on sheer numbers of trekkers visiting the region, this is certainly the most popular.
- As the name suggests, the centre piece of this part of Nepal is the range of mountains that includes Annapurna I, the first of the 8,000 m peaks to be climbed. Also included in this region is another 8,000 m giant, Dhaulagiri, which is located west of Annapurna I.
- Between these two mountains lies the valley of the Kali-Gandaki River, the deepest gorge in the world.
- Views of lush, fertile farmland and undisturbed natural forest, snow covered mountains, and encounters with a mixture of many ethnic communities, all add up to a diverse range of experiences that make this area one of the most satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal.
- The fact that the Annapurna chain of mountains lies inland causes a large chunk of land to fall in the rain shadow area.
- Hence these parts are considerably drier than the southern slopes of the mountains. This leads to unusually diverse landscapes and the possibility of trekking during the monsoon.
- You will be received by our representative(s) on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and then you will be transferred to a pre-specified hotel. You will meet with your trekking guide to discuss the trip, once you have freshened up. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- You will drive to Pokhara today (6 hours’ drive). Transfer to hotel will be conducted on arrival. You will have the entire evening to yourself. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara
- You will spend the day at Pokhara, so as to get a feel of the place and what lies further. You’ll also be doing some sightseeing. You can do any last-minute shopping for your trek at Pokhara. Overnight stay in Pokhara
- With all your luggage and equipment, you will drive to Nayapul (1 hour 20 minutes’ drive). From Nayapul, you will trek to Ghandruk. You might want to visit the Gurung Museum, Ghandruk, today. Overnight stay in Ghandruk.
- From Ghandruk, you will trek uphill for an hour or so to reach Kimrungdanda. Then a steep descent takes you to Kimrong Khola. After a steep ascent from Kimrong Khola to Chere Danda, you will trek downhill for a while, and then it’s a gentle walk to Chhomrong. Overnight stay in Chhomrong.
- From Chhomrong, you will descend on crude stone steps, and then you will cross the Chhomrong Khola via a swaying suspension bridge. Then you will climb uphill for a while to Sinuwa, pass through forests to reach Kuldihar. From Kuldihar, it is an easy descent to Bamboo. Overnight stay in Bamboo.
- Today you will trek uphill amidst Bamboo forests to reach Himalaya Hotel. Then a steep ascent will take you to Hinku Cave. Then the trail descends and again ascends to reach Deurali. Overnight stay in Deurali.
- Today you will set out on a strenuous trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp. And from there you will trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Overnight stay at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Today you will trace your trail back to Bamboo. Overnight stay in Bamboo.
- Today you will trek uphill to Kuldighar followed by a downhill trek to Chhomrong Khola. Then you will climb the stone steps to Chhomrong. Then the trail goes to Jhinu Danda. Overnight stay in Jhinu Danda.
- Today you will trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul. You will board your vehicle at Nayapul, and drive to Pokhara (1 hour 20 minutes). Overnight stay in Pokhara.
- Today you will drive back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel on arrival at Kathmandu. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
- Departure; you will be transferred to the airport by our representatives 3 hours prior to your flight
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I followed Royal Himalayan Safari Tours (for the second time) from Australia to Nepal for organizing my flight ticket as well as for my traveling during my whole stay in Nepal. The trip was a dream come true. It was perfectly organized, the accommodations were great, the food…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Royal H, General Manager at Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Responded 3 days ago
Thank You Bipana Ji for your Kind words. We hope to see you again in the near furture.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Royal Himalayan Safari
My tour was fun nice to know nepal culture met some great friends and need to comeback again fresh air
Very interesting excursion in Kathmandu!
I have to say that I am very happy to find such a good excursion man like is Muktinath Bhandari! He made me very in…
Fantastic ABC Circuit Trek.
Royal Himalayan Safari group and its team members have been a real great hrlp while I had a trekking trip in Annapu…
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek
How much is Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek price starts from £929.69. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is hosted by Royal Himalayan Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Himalayan Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor