View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977, Annapurna Circuit Trek is renowned as one of the most spectacular and varied walks in the world with lush green valleys and fascinating villages that offer impressive snow-capped views of the white Himalayas. Starting from less than 1000m, it gives us a chance to explore the Himalayas from bottom to top and from many different angles and perspectives. This three week trek starts right from Besisahar which goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads us to the fine village, inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic views of the Himalayas. Continuing to the north of the main Himalayan range to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night in Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome or farewell dinners
- Kathmandu to bulbule and pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus
- Nayapul to Pokhara by private vehicle
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed holder Guide
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- All government and local taxes
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Sujan, Alpine Club of Himalaya / Inframe Nepal organized all my trekking tours to Nepal and they are so friendly, the best services u can get right here.
Date of experience: September 2019
We chose the organisation on bookatrekking.com because of what seemed to be a good price- benefit profile, also depending on their positive internet ratings. Communication with Alpine Club of Himalaya (ACH) before the Trek was very friendly but lacking in content. Questions…
Date of experience: March 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Alpine Club Of Himalaya - Private Day Trip
10 day Annapurna Sanctuary Trek with Alpine Club of Himalaya
An amazing trip from start to finish! The service was completely seamless. The company organised everything, we did…
From the moment we arrived in Kathmandu the whole trip was seamless. Reliable, well organised and super friendly st…
Annapurna Basecamp (ABC) Trekking with Alpine Club of Himalaya & Inframenepal
My impression of joining the ABC trekking with the Alpine Club of Himalaya (co-partnership with Inframenepal) was r…
alpine hotel and apartment
I was very lucky in my choice of accommodation for my first time trip to Kathmandu as the minute I stepped foot ins…
Faris Naufal M00
10 Day Annapurna Circuit Trek
Alpine Club of Himalaya / Inframenepal organized my trekking to Annapurna Circuit. It was so nice because Tsiring s…
ABC trek with Alpine club by Marco L
I booked with Alpine via bookatrekking.com and had a good experience with them. We (friend and I) started the Trek …
Great hospitality during trek to ABC and after staying in KTM!
It was my first time in Nepal, so I didn't know what to expect. Thanks to our experienced guide and porter, we have…
Great trekking and agency
My trekking trip to Annapurna Base Camp was really wonderful. Thanks for organizing the trip. Looking forward see y…
Good trip good staff owner and hotel manager was very cooperative.. excellent room very neat and clean
We'll be back, captivating Himalayas!!
As we were trekking with a group of 24 Barbarians, we had 3 wonderful guides Phurba, Ngwang and Lapa. They made abs…
I took 6 days 5 nights trip for Kathmandu and Pokhara. It was a very enjoyabe trip. Hopefully i would get a hance t…
4 day city tour kathmandu
we had a great time for a family of 5 of us including my father, support from alpine tour was amazing from the time…
Nepal City Tour ( Kathamandu- Pokhara)
The Alpine team make our journey in Nepal become fun and unforgettable, with their service and the hospitalit from …
Once in a lifetime experience
I loved every minute of this trek, the landscape forever changing at each turn. Our guides were extremely friendly …
The Barbarians Trek - Annapurna Base Camp
The Barbarians group went to Nepal to hike to Annapurna Base Camp to support the Black Dog Institute and raise mone…
- Alpine Club Of Himalaya - Private Day Trip
- Duration: 19 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241