Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Manaslu Trekking used to be one of the restricted trekking route only few of the people have done trekking there. This trek is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating. It is one of the pristine trekking route most of the cultural and religion value is still intact. It follows an ancient salt trading route along the steep sided Budhi Gandaki river with pine-forested, Buddhist monastery, different flora and fauna, endangered animals snow leopards and pandas, birds, clear view of Manaslu along the way.
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- A guide
- Special trekking permit for Manasalu
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Necessary transportation by Bus
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for our staff during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) for our staff during the trek
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staffs
- Emergency Mountain Medical Rescue Insurance (Provided by your insurance company please buy in your country, you could not buy in Nepal)
- Expenses of Personal Nature such as drinks and beverages, etc.
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for you during the trek
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) for you during the trek
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The inhabitants of this region are called Nupri direct descendants of Tibetan immigrants. Their speech, dress, customs and way of life are almost exclusively Tibetan. There is still continuous trade between Nupri and Tibet. You can find more product from Tibet than of Nepal. Like Chinese cigarettes are found more frequently than Nepali cigarettes. The mountain views in Nupri are marvellous and the crossing of the Larkya La is one of the most remarkable of any pass in the Himalaya.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: First Environmental Trekking
I did the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek and it was very impressive! One of the most beautiful experiences I had in my li…
7 days Gosaikunda trek - beautiful
With two friends of mine we did a 7 days Gosaikunda trek. Awesome organisation and fair price. I highly recommend a…
Absolute Best Trekking Experience
I found this company through a friend’s recommendation and my goodness they are amazing! The trek was so incredibly…
Australian camp, Nagarkot
The company had forgotten to mention the tax while quoting the price, this caused a confusion on the final price. …
My Dad and I trekked the Manaslu Circuit with our guide Madhu and our porter Kanchha both of whom made the experien…
Personally Guide with client wishes oriented
I wanted to have a trek which is not to long (about 10 days) and has all the highlights, so i did a part of annapur…
It was perfect,once in a life time expirience
We highly recommend First Environmental Trekking, Raj arranged all our trip in the most sufficiant & proffesional w…
Upper Musang experience..:)
I was solo trekker being on route with Ganesz (guide @porter).Organization was perfect and the whole trek was a rea…
Friendly and reliable !
Very friendly people who helped us to do some bookings and a great city tour with super guide. No effort was too mu…
Fo for it. They are the best
The agence is very well licated, the owner is so nice and they help you yo fond everything you want to know on nepa…
Awesome monsoon time trek in Annapurna region!
We had the nicest time with takurs company. Takur is a very nice guy and very helpful with everything. Even in the…
A Nice trek with fun and value!
I booked this trek as a solo traveler and I was a bit worried, because I'm not used to treks (especially on the mou…
Reliable, kind, generous people
Thakur Pandey organised a two-week trip for me and a couple of friends in Nepal. We hiked to Poon Hill and also th…
Great people with a wealth of hospitality and knowledge
Had a great time trekking the langtang valley. First Environmentals guides put your well being in the forefront whi…
ABC+Poon Hill Trekking & Booking
About the trekking: My guide Krishna did a great job. I went there alone, and took good care of me and helped carry…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 658 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Round Trek
- Manaslu Round Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Round Trek on Tripadvisor
- Manaslu Round Trek is hosted by First Environmental Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact First Environmental Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Round Trek on Tripadvisor