Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This Nagarkot sunrise and a day hike to Changunarayan starts very early morning from Kathmandu to a hill station Nagarkot from where we see the stunning Himalayan range with unblocked sunrise. After driving about an hour and a half to Nagarkot, we enjoy the view then have our breakfast over there and hike to a cultural world heritage site Changunarayan. We hike about 5 hours through the traditional village and small forest with the view of the valley, mountains, local lifestyle, and more. We visit the Changunarayan temple where we end our hike and drive back to the hotel with the same private transport.
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Personal tour gear
- Entry fees for the tour sites
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Frolic Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Poon Hill Trek
Raj and Rajesh was recommended to us by friends at work who used their service to hike Poon Hill and and the Annapu…
Mardi Himal Trek
My friends and I recently completed the Mardi Himal Trek with Frolic Adventure. These guys went above and beyond to…
Mardi Himal + Chitwan National Park
My friends and I recently went on a two-week trip in Nepal to Mardi Himal and Chitwan National Park with Frolic Adv…
My recent trip to Nepal included doing the Mardi Himal Base Camp, time in Pokhara, Kathmandu and Chitwan National P…
Kanchenjunga - 14 days
Three of us went on this trek together and it was just brilliant. The guide and the porter made us feel like family…
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
A great two week trek to Kanchenjunga Base Camp. Everything was organised really well including flight and jeep tra…
Fantastic time of Everest Base Camp Trekking
I, along with my brother and friends, came back from the 11 day EBC trek under the guidance from Frolic Adventure. …
Everest View Trekking
When for a trek package from Lukla to Tengboche return in Winter !! from 8 dec to 13 dec 2018 just for my partner t…
Amazing Week in Nepal
Organised a 4 day trek Poon Hill Trek with Frolic Adventures. Raj was super friendly, fun and was exceptionally kno…
See you next year!
Went for Gokyo Ri trek for 11days, I must say it's a once in a lifetime experience! Our guide Raj is not only supe…
Definitely gonna be back!
We went on the 11 days Gokyo trek which was a once in a lifetime experience for us and we couldn’t have picked a be…
Chitwan and Lumbini Tour
Thank you frolic adventure team and Gaida resort chitwan. It was nice to visit birthplace of lord buddha and see ne…
Buddha Pilgrims very nice
Thank you Rajish for Kathmandu sightseeing. It was very nice and peaceful to see buddhanath and Monkey temple Swoya…
Langtang Goaiskund Trek
This is my third trip to Nepal 🇳🇵. I first trekked with Rajesh (who’s now a founder of Frolic Adventure) in 2009 …
21day Nepal adventure including ABC Trek,Chitwan,Pokhara, and Kathmandu
From the minute I contacted Frolic Adventure they have been nothing less than amazing. Raj was so accomodating and …
- Nagarkot, Changunarayan
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Day hike in Kathmandu
- Day hike in Kathmandu price starts from £110.92. Discover and book Day hike in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Day hike in Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day hike in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Day hike in Kathmandu is hosted by Frolic Adventure Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Frolic Adventure Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day hike in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor