View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Get spectacular views of many mountains including a sunrise view from Poon Hill at 3210m • Pass through many villages of different ethnic groups, cultures and traditions • Walk through beautiful Rhododendron forests • Great close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South Machhapuchhre and Mount Manaslu etc. Annapurna Poon Hill trek is an amazing walk through diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas, terraced fields, quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This is a short and sweet trek that is suitable for anyone. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world, and at 3200m height, has one of the most popular walks on earth. If you dream of summiting Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu, but you don't have sufficient time or experience, then choose this trek for a feeling of accomplishment and great views of mountains within a week.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mega Mount Trekking & ExpeditionStop: 2 hours - Admission includedDay 1: Kathmandu – Pokhara We will flight 25 Minutes and from Pokhara... Day 2: Birethanti – Banthanti (2050mm) 6 hours Guest house Day 3: Birethanti - Ghorepani (2,750m) 5 hours Guest house Day 4: Ghorepani – Tadapani 6 hours Guest house Day 5: Tadapani – Gandruk 4 hours Hotel Day 6: Gandruk– Pokhara 6 hours Day 7: we will flight 25 Minutes. From Pokhara-KathmanduRead more
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- Day 1: Kathmandu – Pokhara We will flight 25 Minutes and from Pokhara Drive - Birethanti 2 Hrs bye Private Jeep and Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 2: Birethanti – Banthanti (2050mm) 6 hours Guest house
- Day 3: Birethanti - Ghorepani (2,750m) 5 hours Guest house
- Day 4: Ghorepani – Tadapani 6 hours Guest house
- Day 5: Tadapani – Gandruk 4 hours Hotel
- Day 6: Gandruk– Pokhara 6 hours
- Day 7: we will flight 25 Minutes. From Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
- A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
- Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek)
- City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
- All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
- Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
- Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
- Necessary kitchen utensils.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
- Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
- Hard and any form of soft drinks
- All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition
The most fun I had in Nepal
This was a perfect way to be introduced to much of the culture of Nepal. Serku is an excellent friendly guide, full…
A really thorough tour of all of the key sights in Kathmandu. Our guide Narayan was very friendly and knowledgeable…
Great introduction to Katmandu
Great day walking tour of Katmandu, with various parts provided by private car. We saw all of the important sites, …
This was our third trek in the Himalayas so we can make a comparison. The organization of trekking, guide and porte…
amazing view, good team, top organization mountains and culture mixed lot of contact with local people speed adapte…
Adventurous mountain biking trip
This is unlike any other bike tour I have ever done! First things first... check the bike and make sure you are hap…
Amazing, book, don’t need to spend anymore time researching and thinking !!!
After visiting many agencies I picked MM because it’s a genuine small local business built from scratch by a porter…
Excellent tour of Kathmandu!
Had such a wonderful time on this trip! My tour guide was Narayan Makaju and he did a great job making me feel at h…
We had the pleasure of the Langtang 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trek Nima was very helpful wi…
We had the pleasure of this 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trip, Nima was kind and looking out f…
You can Make it
It was the first brave experience that me and four fellows cambodians took to Ponhill route. i was really looking f…
Unforgettable PoonHill Base Camp Trek
My first time trekking to Poon Hill Base Camp was an unforgettable special giving from my team of five trekkers, an…
Beautiful 5-day trekking Ghoripani - Poon Hill
This is an amazing 5-day trekking to Poon Hill (3210 m). I enjoyed it so much. Of course, it is hard work if you ha…
We were a group of 5 who were well taken care of during the trekking to Poonhill. Pemba, our guide was the best. He…
A trek to Everest Base Camp was planned by our group. Every part of Himalaya is new for the trekkers, unless you ar…
- Duration: 1–7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241