View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sagarmatha trek is a 6 days trek in the Sagarmatha National Park (1,148 km2) of Nepal. The trek offers great views of Everest 8850m, Lhotse and Amadablam. The major highlights of the trek includes exploring the largest monastery in Khumbu region,Tengboche Monastery at an elevation of 3,867 m. The panoramic views of Everest Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawache, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and other peaks from Tengboche give any trekker the moments to cherish for lifetime. Apart from magnificent panoramic views the trek offers wonderful exploration of rich Sherpa culture and Buddhism practices in Everest region. The warm hospitality of Sherpa community during the trek gives homely feeling to any trekker.Sagarmatha Trek is an ideal package for trekkers who want to explore the Himalayan beauty in world famous Everest region through a more comfortable walk along the easy trails.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Everest Beauty SalonStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Namche BazaarStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tengboche GompaStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Namche BazaarStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Everest Beauty SalonStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Kathmandu Durbar SquareStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
KathmanduSee Important Information for details
Kathmandu to Phakding...
Phakding to NamcheBazaar...
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche...
Tenboche to Namche Bazaar 3 hours
Namche Bazaar -Lukla (2860m/9186...
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Returns to original departure point
- Airport pick up/ drop in comfortable private vehicle
- 3-star category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast for 4 nights
- Tea House twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- All Meals breakfast, Lunch and dinner with tea and coffee
- One English speaking, highly experienced trekking guide with government-license
- Porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers : 1 porter) – their expenses including salary, food, accommodation, accident insurance, equipment
- All necessary paperwork and national park permit
- Necessary Govt. and local tax
- Office service charge
- Entry/Admission - Everest Beauty Salon
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Tengboche Gompa
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Nepalese Visa fee
- International airfare to Kathmandu and out
- Personal expenses phone call, bar bills,bottled water, WiFi internet, battery charges, Hot shower
- Personal trekking equipment
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips and appreciation for trekking staff and drivers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Trek Around Himalayas
We had a fantastic trip to Nepal ! Thanks so much TAH for all your support, trip plan and looking after us before a…
most popular trek
We had a fantastic trek with TAH in the Annapurna Region area, starting from Pokhara Jomsom and Muktinath. It was k…
"Langtang Valley trek 2019"
I recently trekked to Langtang valley with Trek Around Himalayas. They were very professional and helpful organizin…
Though I didn’t have any experience with trekking, I jumped into this adventure and did not regret it! Was wonderfu…
I did the EBC trek with Ganesh - awesome guide, and a fierce card player (prepare your mind to be blown by the Nepa…
When we arrived in Kathmandu we stayed at Bimals Guesthouse “Family Peace House“ and we just knew that we want to t…
Well organized trek in exquisite nature
We were so lucky to find Bimal via his AirBnB where we stayed before starting the adventure. The trek was very wel…
Chisapani- an adventure in 2 days !
The organisation of this beautiful short trek was just amazing. I have done a few other treks around Nepal, but I n…
We left Kathmandu from our lodge in Thamel. The guide really knew the way, and had done the trek many times before.…
I was planning to do this trip since last 5 years and finally I made it. I am glad that I find Trek Around Himalay…
Wonderful great moments and memories
To smell the fresh air, to see the mountain range, to feel the freedom, to enjoy the landscape and and and.. I have…
Trip of a lifetime
I would thoroughly recommend using Trek Around Himalayas for your Himalayan trek. Bimal was our guide and he added …
I went trekking to Mardi Himal Base Camp with this company and would highly recommend them. My guide was very frien…
Trustworthy Trekking Agency in Nepal
I would like to thank you Mr.Malla and his Trek Around Himalayas team for organizing an amazing EBC trek. My Pradip…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241