Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trekking around Manaslu offers quite a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably untouched region of Nepal. This region sees few trekkers, which makes the visit here more exclusive and unspoiled. Manaslu, open for trekking since 1991, provides spectacular beauty along the border of Nepal and Tibet. It is now a controlled trekking route, allowing organized trekking group’s special permits to gain entry into this region to venture round its spectacular Manaslu circuit.
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms (13 nights)
- Local Ace the English speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two client)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- All special trekking permits & fees.
- Surface transfer to and from Kathmandu (Kathmandu – Sotikhola by Jeep, Tal – Kathmandu by jeep)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos)
- Alcoholic and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trekking around
- offers quite a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably untouched region of
- This region sees few trekkers, which makes the visit here more exclusive and unspoiled.
- open for trekking since 1991, provides spectacular beauty along the
- It is now a controlled trekking route, allowing organized trekking group’s special permits to gain entry into this region to venture round its spectacular
- Manaslu has a unique environment, which is exceptionally
- that has made this region one of the finest tourist destinations of Nepal for many years. The majestic
- in this area consist of
- and fascinating flora and fauna. All features of this region, have made it as one of the most attractive places of Nepal. The Manaslu trekking route is less crowded and provides the basic facilities to the trekkers. The trekkers get to eat the local eateries and accommodate in the most rudimentary spaces which gives them the insight of the local village life of Nepal. This is also one of the reason that makes the trekking in this area pristine and worthwhile.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition
The peaceful Nepal
This was my first visit to Nepal, the hospitality of Narayan, our guide along with the beauty of the place had plan…
A really thorough tour of all of the key sights in Kathmandu. Our guide Narayan was very friendly and knowledgeable…
Great introduction to Katmandu
Great day walking tour of Katmandu, with various parts provided by private car. We saw all of the important sites, …
This was our third trek in the Himalayas so we can make a comparison. The organization of trekking, guide and porte…
amazing view, good team, top organization mountains and culture mixed lot of contact with local people speed adapte…
Adventurous mountain biking trip
This is unlike any other bike tour I have ever done! First things first... check the bike and make sure you are hap…
Amazing, book, don’t need to spend anymore time researching and thinking !!!
After visiting many agencies I picked MM because it’s a genuine small local business built from scratch by a porter…
Excellent tour of Kathmandu!
Had such a wonderful time on this trip! My tour guide was Narayan Makaju and he did a great job making me feel at h…
We had the pleasure of the Langtang 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trek Nima was very helpful wi…
We had the pleasure of this 8 days trek with the guide Nima. During the whole trip, Nima was kind and looking out f…
You can Make it
It was the first brave experience that me and four fellows cambodians took to Ponhill route. i was really looking f…
Unforgettable PoonHill Base Camp Trek
My first time trekking to Poon Hill Base Camp was an unforgettable special giving from my team of five trekkers, an…
Beautiful 5-day trekking Ghoripani - Poon Hill
This is an amazing 5-day trekking to Poon Hill (3210 m). I enjoyed it so much. Of course, it is hard work if you ha…
We were a group of 5 who were well taken care of during the trekking to Poonhill. Pemba, our guide was the best. He…
A trek to Everest Base Camp was planned by our group. Every part of Himalaya is new for the trekkers, unless you ar…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 653 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Trek 14 days
How much is Manaslu Trek 14 days?
Manaslu Trek 14 days price starts from £1,111.40. Discover and book Manaslu Trek 14 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Manaslu Trek 14 days cancellation policy?
Manaslu Trek 14 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Trek 14 days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manaslu Trek 14 days?
Manaslu Trek 14 days is hosted by Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Trek 14 days on Tripadvisor