View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An adventurous trek up till the Everest Base Camp then fly out to Kathmandu without the hassle for trekking back again. The program is ideal for those who have limited traveling-time but still wish to trek the regular EBC trek and after attending the base camp fly back to Kathmandu on a chartered helicopter. Trekking into the Everest Base Camp is the most popular treks in the world where four of the world’s six highest mountains (Everest, Lhotse, Makalu & Cho Oyu) located in the Everest region. The trek here not only provides a great opportunity to explore the natural beauty of the Himalayas but also get to know the local culture and traditions, especially the Sherpa community. The prime highlights of the trek are beautiful monasteries, Sir Edmund Hillary hospital and schools, Everest National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with varied floras and faunas.
Arrive in Kathmandu
Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding...
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 6...
Acclimatization at Namche...
Trek to Tengboche (3860m) 5 hrs
Trek to Dingboche (4410m) 5 hrs
Trek to Lobuche (4910m) [5 hours]
Hike to Everest Base Camp...
Hike to Kalapathar (5550m) & fly...
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla by plane & Gorekshep to Kathmandu by heli in group sharing basis
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1 Porter for 2 trekkers) during the trek including their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
- Entry/Admission - Kala Patthar
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Entry/Admission - Sherpa Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
What a trip!!! Working with Breakfree in arranging this trek was a delight and made things unbelievable easy. Communication with Binayak is super easy and messages back right away. When we arrived in Kathmandu Binayak waited 4 hours for us at the airport for us to get through…
This was a great trip and a once in a lifetime kind of experience. Ramesh Sapkota was our guide and became a good friend quickly. He helped out a great deal on our trip making sure everyone was safe and healthy the whole way up. Breakfree Adventures does a great job of planning…
Date of experience: May 2019
I really enjoyed Everest base came trek tour with my friends. Our professional guide Ramesh was very knowledgeable, and always take care us, so there was no problems during trekking tour. He was also very friendly and that's one of the reasons I enjoyed this trek. Thank you very…
Date of experience: May 2019
Thank you for helping and arrange our trekking to Everest Basecamp. Also thx to Dipak as local guide, Santos, and 2 others Porter that helping us carried our duffle bag and for taking care of us. Namaste 🙏🏽
Date of experience: May 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours
This is the company you want when the unexpected happens
Occasionally, I consider just booking my own trip without using a tour company, but now I understand the importance…
Excellent Experience Break Free Adventures
Dipesh was my guide again to these beautiful sites. Similar to Kathmandu but architecture exquisitely detailed. Bre…
A fantastic experience with a very knowledgeable and well spoken guide that will show you the sights in comfort and…
Amazing experience Kathmandu UNESCO sites
I was picked punctually by Driver Santosh & Guide Dipesh. Dipesh is extremely well versed in Nepali history, Hindu …
Worthwhile day out
Had the pleasure of having Prasant as my guide during the visit of these Unesco sites. Prasant is well informed and…
Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Excellent tour guide Dipesh. We went at my pace. Dipesh explained all the details at different sites we visited. Wo…
UNESCO Sites Tour
Excellent Tour. Neeraj our guide was very informative and spoke excellent English. He had great insights into the…
The way to see Kathmandu
This trip is a must do to get a good overview of the Kathmandu valley and Nepalese culture. Ram is an excellent gui…
Full day with Neeraj (Guide) and Santosh (Driver)
We had such a beautiful full day with Neeraj! He guided us expertly through the bustling city and knew so much abou…
Beautiful but challenging hike
I took this hike on the recommendation of Neeraj, our guide on two previous tours earlier in the week. Both he and…
prety inclusive kathmandu tour
Neeraj Mishra was our tour guide, we were contacted and picked up at time, Neeraj is very caring and made sure he t…
Amazing tour with Dipesh!
Had an amazing tour with Dipesh. If you’re going to do one tour while in Kathmandu, this is it! Dipesh was incredib…
Great guide who helped me understand a great deal about the interesting history of these beautiful sites. Nice pac…
Guide Neeraj was very professional, informative & personable. As well as giving great information about the places …
Trip to Katmandu and Pokhara
I really enjoyed my four days in Nepal. Breakfree adventures were brilliant. They were so accommodating and had eve…
- Thamel, Kathmandu, and 30 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241