Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It is not how long you travel that ascertains your satisfaction and enjoyment of traveling. Nepal is small but beautiful country with colorful culture, exotic city, graceful mountains and friendly people. Within a small territory, it comprises of highest point of earth to huge biodiversity and lowlands of Terai, complex blending of different religions, sophisticated ancient history and traditions that hold immense significance even in modern-day- a perfect place to experience confluence of the past and the present!
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu City tour, in the...
Nagarkot - Bhaktapur - Balthali...
Namobuddha hike and back to...
Day 05: Drive to Gorkha Durbar...
Drive to Pokhara (distance: 75...
Sarangkot Tour - drive to Tansen...
Drive to Lumbini (distance: 85 km)
Drive to Kathmandu (distance:...
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Gorkha Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lumbini Monastic Site
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Balthali Village Resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friend and I spent 10 days in beautiful Nepal discovering its beauties in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Tansen, Lumbini and National Park Chitwan. We have learned so much about Nepali culture and traditions thanks to our great guide Tara who made us laugh and feel free to ask him…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from TilakThapaMagar, Director of Sales at 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur
Responded 26 Oct 2019
Thanks for your nice review. Glad to know that you thorougly enjoyed the 10 days Nepal tour with Nepal Hiking. Appreciate a lot.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Hiking
Awesome trip to Kathmandu
From the minute we were greeted at the airport by Bhairam till our departure, we had an awesome time in Nepal. Our …
Tour of Kathmandu, drive to Nagakot and walked to the top to view sunrise.
Pleasant and informative guide. Good driver and patiently waited while we did our tours. Wonderful flight to view E…
Excellent tour. I thought I joined a tour group but ended up being the solo traveler. I was treated well and enjoye…
It was my first trip to the Himalayas which ended up being the best adventurous experience of my entire life. What …
Best experience ever
Very knowledgeable and considerate tour operator, they went above and beyond our expectations to provide a memorabl…
Annapurna circuit trekking tour
We went for 21-day journey and we enjoyed it! Everything was perfectly organized!Thank you for your hospitality, fr…
This tour was very accommodating with any needs I had, and were willing to provide solo tours if no other people ha…
Kanchenjunga North and South base camp.
Nepal Hiking arranged a bespoke trek especially for a friend and I so that we did not have to join a larger group. …
Sundarijal National Park
Pick-up from hotel in Kathmandu exactly on time followed by drive to Prakriti Resort in Sundarijal National Park. T…
Nepal Hiking Pvt. organized our tour and paid attention to all the details to accommodate us. I highly recommend Ne…
3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
This Tour was a great opportunity to explore the natural beauty of the Chitwan region both in land and on river. I …
Super satisfied with Nepal Hiking and i would highly recommend it to anyone. Bhairam is great person. He waited for…
An amazing trek to EBC with Nepal Hiking Pvt.
I highly recommend Nepal Hiking Pvt. team to anyone who is interested to do treks or just sightseeing tours in Nepa…
Incredible trek, flawless organisation and great customer service!
We were a group of just two with a guide and a porter, most other companies wouldn't accommodate a group of just tw…
Amasing organisation!! Organisation and preparation for the adventure was excellent. The guide on the trek was terr…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Boudhanath Stupa, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur
- 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur price starts from £868.99. Discover and book 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur on Tripadvisor
- 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 10 days Explore Nepal Tour including Pokhara, Lumbini and Bandipur on Tripadvisor