View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival in Kathmandu...
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek...
Fly to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft)...
Ulleri to Ghorepani...
Ghorepani to Tadapani...
Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m/6360...
Ghandruk to Pokhara: 4 hours...
Fly to Kathmandu
- Private transportation
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Himalayan Glacier’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During our trek, we can enjoy authentic Nepalese food as well the more common international cuisine (Tibetan, Continental, Italian, Indian, etc.). Breakfast and dinner will be served from the teahouse or from a lodge menu where we spend the night whereas lunch will be served on the way to the next destination. All meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu and Pokhara. There will also be welcome and farewell dinners for guests.
- Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) are the best months for this trip. Although this trip can be taken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
- Experience is not necessary for taking part in an easy trek, anyone fit and healthy enough to walk for 4-6 hours a day can manage easy treks. These treks only involve lower altitude with daily ascents of around 300-600m on a generally good weather, well maintained paths and with easy access to local amenities.
- Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with Himalayan Glacier. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
- We will be staying in Yatri Suites & Spa or Hotel Moonlight or Similar in Kathmandu, Mt. Kailash Resort in Pokhara and the best available teahouses during the trek. All accommodations are on twin-shared basis. Single supplement will be served on request and will cost an additional USD 265. Himalayan Glacier will arrange rooms with attached washrooms; however, teahouses in some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. Also note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu, Pokhara and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find them at higher elevations.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Glacier Trekking - Private Day Tours
3 Passes Trek with EBC
Had an amazing time trekking with Himalayan Glacier and especially my guide Ashish. The service was excellent and…
Khopra Ridge - fabulous trek!
Trekking to Khopra Ridge was an amazing experience! It is a little off the beaten path, which we appreciated. Not…
An awesome experience
The beautiful scenery, people and culture of Nepal and the Himalayas made this trip one of the best that I have…
Wonderful Nepal Adventure
We had a group of 5 and wanted to spend 3 weeks exploring Nepal. They designed a route that fit what we wanted to…
Excellent Guide and Safe
This was my first time being above 5000 metres and multiple day hike for more than 3 days. I am not that fit :p.…
"Mera Peak and Amphu Lumbcha Pass
We did Mera Peak and Amphu Lumbcha pass October 2019 with help of Himalayan Glacier trekking company. From the…
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek
Our group of five had an amazing time hiking to EBC! The Luxury Lodge option is definitely worth it as we slept…
Virginia Beach, Virginia40
Nepal and Bhutan Tour
Thank you to Himalayan Glacier wonderful staff and guides for an amazing experience !!! Everyone was very…
An Incredible Adventure in Nepal
We booked an October 2019, 19 day trek with Himalayan Glacier, for a group of four on the Annapurna Circuit in…
An amazing 23 day tour
Great tour for a group of 6 friends. Very well organised. have no complaints. Started with arrival in Lhasa. Tour…
- Himalayan Glacier Trekking - Private Day Tours, Kathmandu, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241