Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp Trek –Trip Profile Budget-friendly itinerary as you want you can customize. All meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Your own choice of meals according to the context. Thrilling mountain flight to & from Lukla. Stunning views of Mount Everest & other 8000m-7000m peaks, Khumbu Icefall. Hike up to Kala Patthar(5555m), Everest Base Camp(5365m) & traverse through Khumbu Glacier. Walk past the scenic Sagarmatha National Park & experience Sherpa culture.
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in three-star hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast (2 nights).
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Local English-speaking trekking guide having licensed. An experienced, English-speaking
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Free HAN T shirt, bag and Hat.
- Official expenses.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. Depending on your budget, it may cost about USD 15 to USD 20/ person.
- Travel Insurance (compulsory!), which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking equipment (click on the Equipment tab).
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the 'Price Includes' section.
- Any extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure
- Cost arising out of landslides, road blockade, and rescue of any form, cancellation of flight
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a wonderful EBC trek with this company. My guide, Jivan he is professional and knowledgable, with my porter Mick everything was smooth and went as i expected. The accommodations they provided were clean and comfortable. I had a wonderful time there! If you’re going to Trek…
We arranged a custom EBC trek with Himalayan adventure Nepal(HAN) many months in advance and were very pleased with the entire experience. We requested a guide and a porter for the two of us and supplied our own custom 14-day itinerary for a late-Nov trek. Arusha corresponded…
Date of experience: November 2018
Looking back on your journey of life... there is no need to die in order to see the sky. Roberto Ghazi United States Everest Base Camp short trip Where does a person start? From the first decision to the other end of the world, the universe proved our focus and determination to…
Date of experience: January 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Adventure Nepal
Trip to Nepal
Absolutely great service with detail tour in very reasonable price. Love to do it again..surely will recommend othe…
Everest Base camp and Island Peak
I can not thank Kiran and the Himalayan Adventures Nepal Team enough for all their dedication and hard work. My vi…
Trip of a lifetime
I cannot recommend this company enough. Kiran made us feel welcomed and at home from the very first time we met. He…
Tour of Kathmandu and EBC trek
My husband and myself made the trek to Everest base camp a few summers ago and it was one of the most amazing life …
Tour in Kathmandu
We hire a tour to Mount Everest base camp and as part of the package was a tour in Kathmandu. Kiran Bhatta was our …
This was our first visit to Nepal and now we can’t wait to go back! Our guide Kieran was absolutely fabulous He was…
Professional and knowledgeable guide!
Our tour guide through the city, Kiran, was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and he just exudes a joy for…
Climb to the highest with the most advanced tour company
“Himalayan Adventure offers a truly life changing experience. With a professional backup and on site team your holi…
I have had personal experience with this wonderful company..... friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and easy to work w…
What an amazing experience! This has been a bucket list item of mine since I can remember to trek the magnificent …
All the staff were super friendly as well as incredibly knowledgable about not only the culture but the history of …
Me and my girlfriend have travelled last year to Nepal for the 3 high passes trek and Everest base camp, and we had…
Superb tour of Kathmandu
I can not say enough good things about how much we enjoyed our day tour of Kathmandu with Kiran and his driver. I a…
Himalayan Adventure fulfil my dream
We were so impressed for our first tracking trip in Nepal. As we are women travelers at first we a bit worried for …
Outstanding Kathmandu tour!
The day after arriving in Nepal our trekking team met our very knowledgeable guide, Kiran Bhatta, for an exceptiona…
- Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241