Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the most famous trekking destinations for adventure-seekers in Nepal. The Everest Base Camp Trekking is also referred to as Everest Base Camp –Kala Patthar Trek as the EBC Trek goes through the Kala Patthar region of the Everest. While the Everest Base Camp Trek offers a great opportunity to witness the world’s tallest mountain peak Mount Everest from a very close distance, the trek is also equally adventurous. The major highlights of the Everest Base Camp Trek are Namche Bazaar, popular region of Kala Patthar and the Everest Base Camp itself. Everest Base Camp Trekking traverses through the majestic looking mountains clad with snow, colorful monasteries, the famous Namche Bazaar and the conserved region of the Sagarmatha National Park. This also provides one with the opportunity of viewing at the Mountain Everest, world’s tallest mountain peak, from incredibly close distance.
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu
- 13 night accommodation in mountain
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner cup of tea or coffee during trek)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide with meals accommodation and his insurance
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Drinks (water,Chocolate
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Trekking Gears
- Personal insurances for rescue evacuation
- First aid kit box
- Nepal arrival visa
- meals during staying in Kathmandu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We are exciting for this trip and very impressive with Himalayan Spirit Agency Team. Now the dream come through, we success in our goal.
Had a great experience with those guys, very experienced and very helpful. They were available literally 24/7 for anything I needed. If you want to have a suitable tailored package for himalaya experience go no further from those guys!
1 Helpful vote
Hi, I went to Everest Base Camp and used this agency. They were really professional and helpful. I've always very good service and advice. These people really know what they talk about, I totally recommend them. They booked my flight ticket and bus ticket as well when I wanted…
Date of experience: December 2018
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Spirit Adventure Treks and Expeditions
Unforgettable once in a lifetime experiencein Bhutan
Unforgettable once in a lifetime experience! My girlfriend and I spent a 5 days in Bhutan it was fabulous! From the…
We were two swedish guys who had Tribhuwan as a guide for 10 days in dec 2018. Went to Mardi Himal and visited a sm…
I had an amazing adventure in the ABC Trek with Ram Ramchandrabaniya ! Everything was so so good, he explained me s…
Very nice trek with Roshan ADHIKARI in these wonderful Nepalian mountains, Indian and Nepali culture Very good exch…
Deep in nature - a humbling and challenging experience
Strange start - We flew to Kathmandu knowing we were here to do a trek to the Annapurna base camp. When we booked …
Amazing trip to nepal with our guide LX
I am indonesian and going nepal at 27jan till 2 feb. Short trip but meaningfull It is a amazing trip in nepal espec…
Amazing Trip in Nepal
We are from Indonesia. It is a amazing trip in nepal especially at Godepani. The weather is very good when we reach…
Great trek with experienced guide and porter
We had a great time with Alex and Subash. They proved to be flexible with tea breaks, accommodation and itinerary. …
Great trek! Excellent communication and personal advise.
Excellent tour. We got personal advise on which route to take, they were very flexible and easy to talk to (great E…
Professional and experienced customized Ghorepani/Poon Hill trek
I spent 5 days with Himalayan Spirit Adventure doing a customized Poon Hill trek. These people are very experienc…
Milan lived up to his word in every regard delivering an unforgettable experience climbing Island Peak in late Nove…
Ghorepani Poon-Hill Trek
Had an awesome time on this trek with my guide. If you decide to go with this company, definitely request Machhindr…
Chisapani-Nagarkot Trekking with Bishnu
Had a great experience in Kathmandu Valley heritage Tour with sujan Tour Guide and a hike in the area of Nagarkot.…
Great services and good prices, the guide, suzan he is very friendly and knows the history I had fun
Recommend trek and company
Guide came and met us night prior to leave to explain everything, right from the start Mun was fantastic, kind, car…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from £1,129.49. Discover and book 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek is hosted by Himalayan Spirit Adventure Treks and Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Spirit Adventure Treks and Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor