Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Ghorepani trek (also known as the "Ghorepani / Poon Hill" trek) is one of Nepal’s most classic short treks. In a short amount of time, you pass through beautiful local villages, rhododendron forest, and, of course, get access to panoramic views of Nepal’s most famous peaks from Poon Hill - Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I and Annapurna South.
- Airport pick up and drop off in Kathmandu. All transportation: Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu, Pokhara - Nayapul - Pokhara
- 2 Night's hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (Tourist Standard)
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast. Full board during the trek along with guesthouse accommodation
- 1 professional, licensed, English-speaking tour guide. A well-experienced English-speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5 people
- Strong porter (one porter for two trekkers and we will provide one guide cum porter for solo trekker)
- In a worst case scenario, we will help you with rescue and evacuation arrangements
- All necessary trekking permits, Annapurna Conservation Area fees and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- A first aid medical kit and an oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation in high altitude
- A Peregrine Treks' sleeping bag, down jacket and a duffel bag (sleeping bag and down jacket to be returned upon completion of your trip)
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days)
- Your international flight to and from Nepal
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation, if needed while trekking)
- Hotels in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc
- Bar and beverage bills
- Tips for guide, porter, driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional Addons:
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Airfare -- USD 245 per person
- Three-star hotel accommodation: USD 100 for 2 people (In Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- Four-star hotel accommodation: USD 250 for 2 people (In Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- Five-star hotel accommodation: USD 450 for 2 people (In Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- Extra Porter : USD 20 per day per porter
- 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari: USD 180 per person
- Scenic Everest Mountain Flight: 198 per person
- Single Supplement: USD 180
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5–8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 303 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days price starts from £479.26. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days is hosted by Pradip Karki. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pradip Karki on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek: Nepal's Classic Trek - 8 Days on Tripadvisor