Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Langtang Valley has long been a favorite trek due to its expansive views, interesting Tamang culture, relatively gentle pace and accessibility from Kathmandu. The 2015 earthquake and subsequent landslide had an enormous effect on the region, but aid and reconstruction have recently reopened this valley to trekking again. Not only is it still a beautiful trek, your visit will also provide vital support for local livelihoods. Highlights • Pass through stunning forests, high alpine meadows, and yak pastures • Enjoy panoramic views across vast open valleys at the end of the trek • Support people rebuilding their lives and livelihoods after the earthquake • Incredible mountain views of the Langtang Himalayas, valley and across to Tibet from Kyanjin Ri
- Two night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (Tourist standard) including breakfast
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Strong porter (One porter for 2 trekker and one guide cum porter for solo trekker)
- Three meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Tea house ( Lodge ) accommodation during the trek.
- Bus to Syabrubesi and back to Kathmandu after the trek.
- Government taxes,service charge and official expenses.
- Use of sleeping bag, down Jacket and Duffel bag (if you don’t have your own, To be returned after trip completed)
- In a worst case scenario, arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (actual evacuation on helicopter to be paid by your Travel insurance)
- Langtang trekking route map.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
- Nepal entry visa fee and International airfare.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- Your personal expenses like laundry, telephone bill, hot shower, internet etc
- Drinks and beverages
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding
- Tips for your guide (Tipping is expected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Addons:
- Three-star hotel accommodation: USD 100 for 2 people
- Four Star hotel accommodation: USD 200 for 2 people
- Five-star hotel accommodation: USD 300 for 2 people
- Scenic Everest Mountain Flight: USD 198
- Full Day Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing: USD 120
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7–10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Langtang Trek - 11 Days
- Langtang Trek - 11 Days price starts from £710.82. Discover and book Langtang Trek - 11 Days on Tripadvisor
- Langtang Trek - 11 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Langtang Trek - 11 Days on Tripadvisor
- Langtang Trek - 11 Days is hosted by Pradip Karki. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pradip Karki on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langtang Trek - 11 Days on Tripadvisor