Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This route is an excellent opportunity to experience the culture of traditional life in the Nepali countryside, as you share the route with shepherds and donkey trains and witness traditional Nepali farming life. You'll also get those incredible views that Nepal is famous for with overnights in luxury lodges along the way. You'll then leave the mountains for the jungle to experience a completely different side of Nepal before returning back to Kathmandu. Highlights • Experience traditional life in the villages of the Annapurna foothills • Enjoy stunning views of the Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri • Learn about Gurung culture, the largest ethnic group in the Nepal Himalaya • Stay in the famous Ker & Downey lodges for a taste of luxury each night • Relax at a jungle resort for a couple days before returning to Kathmandu
- All land transportation
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan (breakfast including)
- Three times meals and good lodge during trekking
- 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Packages (2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner included)
- English speaking tour guide in Kathmandu and guide during the tour
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Government applicable taxes and company service charge
- International airfare and visa fee
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses like phone call, laundry, internet, alcoholic drinks etc
- Tipping to guide and porter and all expenses which are not included in cost inclusion part
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 9–14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days
How much is Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days?
Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days price starts from £863.22. Discover and book Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days cancellation policy?
Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days?
Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days is hosted by Pradip Karki. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pradip Karki on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Annapurna & Chitwan - 14 Days on Tripadvisor