Short adventurous mountain flight to and from Kathmandu- Lukla
Walking along the bank of Dudh Koshi river, crossing the famous Hillary suspension bridge
Explore the famous Namche Bazaar
Tengboche Monastery, one of the largest monasteries of Khumbu region
Amazing views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Tawache from base camp and Kala Patthar
Everest Base Camp, the base camp of the world’s highest mountain
The highest point of the trek Kala Patthar (5,545 m).
12 Days Everest Base Camp Outline Itinerary:-
Day 01: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding (2,562m/8,700ft): 35 min flight, 8km, 3-4 hrs
Day 02: Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280ft): 10km, 6-7 hrs
Day 03: Namche Bazaar – rest, acclimatization and exploration day
Day 04: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 8km, 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Tengboche – Dingboche (4,360m/14,300ft): 10km, 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Dingboche: Rest and acclimatization day
Day 07: Dingboche – Lobuche (4,940m/16,207ft): 7km, 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5,160m/16,930ft) - Base Camp (5,364m/17,594ft): Gorak Shep, 15km, 8-10 hrs
Day 09: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,193ft) – Pheriche (4,280 m/14,070ft): 15km, 8-10 hrs
Day 10: Pheriche – Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,284ft): 15km, 15 km, 8-9 hrs
Day 11: Namche Bazaar – Lukla (2,780m/9,175ft): 18km, 7-8 hrs
Day 12: Lukla – Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft): 35 min flight
Services Included in The Price:-
01. Airport Pikcup & Drop of Services by Private Vehicle.
02. Sagarmatha National Park Permit.
03. Local Government Taxes.
04. Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Card.
05. Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu Flight Ticket.
06. Trekking Guide.
07. Trekking Porter (Optional).
08. All Meals in Mountain (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
09. All Accommodation in Mountain (Normal Guest Houses).
10. All Transportation, Accommodation, Meals & Insurance for Guide & Porter.
11. All Necessary fees in mountain.
12. Nepali Cultural Farewell Dinner.
13. Official Taxes.
Services not included in the price:-
01. Nepal Entry Visa fees.
02. International airfare.
03. Personal Travel Insurance.
04. Personal Trekking Gears.
05. Extra Baggage Charges.
06. All your personal expenses except then above mention service.
07. Kathmandu Hotel.
08. All Drinks Items Like Beer, Whiskey, Mineral Water, Coca Cola, Wine etc.
09. Telephone Expenses, Battery Charges in mountain, Laundry Charges, Hot shower in mountain etc.
10. Gratitude for Guide & Porter.
Note:- We will also arrange a Kathmandu Hotel with few more prices.