Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Dwarika's Hotel was registered in 1977, with the idea of reviving the architectural splendour of the valley. All the terracotta work was made in the valley, using local clay and skills. The couple also incorporated elements of Nepal's diverse cultural heritage, including those from beyond the valley, when designing the rooms. The furniture was crafted by families of traditional carpenters, and the linen, textiles and embroideries were hand woven and used Nepali patterns. In all purposes, Dwarika Das Shrestha took some of the finest elements of Nepali crafts, and presented them in a way that had not been done before. In explaining his vision, he once stated: "My project is to recreate a 15th-17th century environment where tourist and Nepali alike would have a sensation of the original. The hotel as a commercial enterprise is merely a vehicle to finance and carry my dream forward."
Kathmandu City Sightseeing
Patan, Bhaktapur and Nagarkot...
- Guide during sightseeing
- Entrance fees
- Cultural dinner with dance show
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 3 night at Dwarika's Hotel
- All meals
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Luxurious vehicle during sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Hot and cold beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner
- 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner will start at 10:15 AM. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner on Tripadvisor
- 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner price starts from £1,051.86. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner on Tripadvisor
- 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu Luxury Package with Krishnarpan Dinner on Tripadvisor