Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your trip with a pre-booked private transfer from Kathmandu hotel to your Pokhara hotel, sightseeing in Pokhara and private transfer from Pokhara hotel to Kathmandu hotel. You will be greeted by your English speaking driver at the Kathmandu hotel lobby who will assist you with your luggage and take you door-to-door in a comfortable, air-conditioned sedan or minivan (depending on the size of your group). Transfers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Private transfer to Pokhara
Full day Pokhara city...
Sarangkot sunrise and Drive back...
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Private transfer
- 6 hour sightseeing inside Pokhara city
- Driver fees
- Rental car
- 3 hours peace pagoda sightseeing on day 2
- 3 hours sarangkot sunrise tour on day 3
- Accommodation or hotel booking
- Any meals
- Extra hour use of vehicle
- Monuments entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The vehicle can be used only for 8 hours maximum and sightseeing spot should be inside Pokhara city on day 2
- English speaking guide can be hire on request
- 3 star and 5 star category Hotel booking on request
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- Kindly let us know the Hotel name you will stay in Pokhara
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing
- 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing price starts from £205.47. Discover and book 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Private Vehicle Hire from Kathmandu to Pokhara with all Sightseeing on Tripadvisor