Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore ancient temples and myths in the valley of gods where Hinduism and Buddhism meet. Stroll through the small little alleys around the durbar squares, temples, stupas, Vihars, Courtyard, Maths, resting houses. Pashupatinath Temple: Pashupatinath is the most important religious sites for devotees of Shiva.The main pagoda style temple has a gilded roof, four sides covered in silver and wood carvings. Baudhanath Stupa: Boudhanath, is one of the most imposing landmarks in Kathmandu. The 36-meter-high stupa is one of the largest stupas in Asia. Built in shape of a mandala designed to replicate the Gyangtse of Tibet, it was renovated by Licchhavi rulers in the 8th century. Patan city: Patan's preserved' ancestral uniqueness distinguishes Patan as a different environment to experience in a short travel. Patan is also known City of Beauty and its unique Durbar Squares, temples, alleys, cuisine, hospitality and religious tolerance justify the pre-historic status of the city.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pashupatinath TempleStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Boudhanath StupaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Patan Durbar SquareStop: 2 hoursSee details
- All private transfer
- All pick up and drop off service
- Guide fees
- Entrance fees
- Any meals and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Kindly let us know the name of hotels to pick up and drop off service inside kathmandu city
- Most travellers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square
- Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square price starts from £69.93. Discover and book Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor
- Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Pashupatinath Temple, Boudanath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square on Tripadvisor