Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
You will be picked and driven to Panauti after your breakfast at Hotel. It will take about an hour to reach Panauti. After you reach there, you start your hike towards Namo Buddha. On the way, you will get to see traditional villages meet local people, beautiful temples and holy river Panauti, amazing landscapes, scenic view, trail passing through the forest, and many more. It will take about 4 to 5 hours to reach Namo Buddha. After you reach Namo Buddha, you are not allowed to make noise in the area. It is a monastery where the Buddhists monks pray. It is a very holy place, especially for Buddhists. Trip Hightlight Hike to the Traditional town. Visit the peaceful Monastery. Visit and explore Panauti village. Hiking trail passing through forests.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ThamelStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedYou will be picked and driven to Panauti after your breakfast at Hotel. It will take about an hour to reach Panauti. After you reach there, you start your hike towards Namo Buddha. On the way, you will get to see traditional villages meet local people, beautiful temples and holy river Panauti, amazing landscapes, scenic view, trail passing through the forest, and many more. It will take about 4 to 5 hours to reach Namo Buddha. After you reach Namo Buddha, you are not allowed to make noise in the area. It is a monastery where the Buddhists monks pray. It is a very holy place, especially for Buddhists. You can click photos outside the monastery area but are not allowed to take cameras inside the monastery. After spending a few moments in this beautiful and peaceful monastery, you now take the route back to Panauti. Our vehicle will drive you back to Kathmandu and drop you at your hotel. We really hope you had a wonderful day at this peaceful monastery and this traditional town. Namo Buddha is the third most important religious site for Buddhists in Nepal. Hence, it has a special charm. Walking there from the small village of Panauti can be as a small pilgrimage of its own. Panauti, the starting point can be reach in about two hour by public bus from Kathmandu. If you want to stay the night there beforehand, you could check out the Community Homestay Programme. From there, hikers start the walk by following the dirt road along the river and passing the town’s Hindu temple. For the next two hours, the way leads more or less evenly through small villages and rice fields. Depending on the season, you can see the locals planting, harvesting rice and other crops and get a great insight into the village life in Nepal.Read more
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Lunch ,Dinner , Entrance Fee , and all personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
This is the great chance to get join this company “Coach Adventure Nepal “ they have awesome management with great …
Highly Recommended Tour Company
I would like to highly recommended Himalayan Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, it …
Just f a 4 day 3 night tour to Bhutan I really had a great time Would definitely use the them again!
Challenging but rewarding
Our family had an incredible time completing this once in a lifetime opportunity through the Himalayan Social Journ…
Greetings to Himalayan Sanctuary
The timing, organisation with guide and selection of guest house and tea house were perfect. Tsum valley is at the …
A highlight of my trip to Nepal.
As someone who really loves mountains, I knew I had to do this Mount Everest Flight. Everything was made super simp…
Definately a wonderful daytrip with a great guide. Good service beforehand and all questipns were answered. Will co…
Fantastic day out and extremely well looked after
We had a lovely time, and the communications from the company what we arranged it through made sure we knew exactly…
I didn’t climb Mt Everest..but I touched it with my heart
Excellent view of Everest..Can have a view from cockpit as well and click pics..Enjoyed this awesome experience.Got…
Great Experience and Promising Service (Manaslu Trek)
I was on day 13 of the Manaslu circuit a 177 kilometer walking trial.which circumnavigates Mount Manaslu and we wer…
BEST TRIP EVER!
My husband travel all over the world and we both agree that this trip was the best one we have been on. We chose th…
#1 out of the 4 countries visited on our vacation.
We traveled to Thailand and then spent 7 days in Nepal, just not enough time to explore the country. Our tour comp…
Great cut through Nepali culture and landscape
We are a couple and stayed in Nepal for roughly 7 weeks in total as we were volunteering in a school in Kathmandu. …
Touched once by scenic view and twice by excellent services.
Firstly, I want to say thank you to Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure company team members. They were accommodating, fr…
Everything is excellent!
I am so glad we booked our trip with this company, the service is amazing! From transportation, food to accommodati…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha
What time does Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha start?
Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha will start at 8:45 AM. Discover and book Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha?
Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha price starts from £117.08. Discover and book Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha cancellation policy?
Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Hike from Panauti to Namo Buddha on Tripadvisor