Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Introducing Annapurna, Siklis Village Trek is one of the most enchanting village trekking you go all the way through the fluctuating geographical terrains, beautiful villages, rhododendrons forests, emerald hills, and soaring peaks of Annapurna. The trek will take you to the beautiful villages inhabited by the Gurung community presenting their own unique culture and tradition. This appealing trek starts from the bank of Bijayapur Khola which is a short hour drive from Pokhara city. We go up through the green and yellow layered rice terrains toward Kalikasthan. Climbing through several ridges, the viewpoint offers the finest view of beautiful Begnas Lake. The Siklis village is the oldest and the largest Gurung Village in Nepal. From Siklis, we head towards Neuli Kharka which is as known as Forest Camp (2200m). Most of the people in the village are engaged in farming, service and animal husbandry.
Arrive in Kathmandu
Drive to Pokhara- approx 7 hours
Drive to Bijyapur Khola and trek...
Kalikasthan to Lama Chaur(910m)...
Lama Chaur to Sikles(1980m)
Sikles to Ghale Gaun
Drive back to Pokhara
Drive to Kathmandu
- Airport Transfer and Drop off on International flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin-share-bed and breakfast basis.
- Tourist Coach from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Private Tourist Vehicle from Pokhara-Bijyapur Khola- Pokhara
- Full board meals - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during your Homestay.
- Farewell Dinner with cultural show.
- All comprehensive First Aid kit.
- A Professional English speaking Guide.
- All legal documents, government taxes, and fees.
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Kalikasthan
- Entry/Admission - Lamachaur Church
- Entry/Admission - Sikles
- Entry/Admission - Sikles Guest House
- Entry/Admission - Ghale gaun Playground
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- International Airfare from Home-Kathmandu-Home.
- 2*2 passport size photo.
- Nepal visa costs.
- Travel Insurance
- Extra cost due to natural calamities and hiring additional transportation.
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trekking Top Nepal
Great short trek, great guide
I had a great 5 days trek in the Langtang valley. Suman Thapa my guide was exceptional. His technical skills helped…
Life Time Experience of Everest Base Camp Trekking
It was such a great trekking journey! Our guide Hira and porters (Migma and Pasang)are very responsible and nice, i…
Amazing Trip To Nepal
In October of 2018 I flew into Kathmandu Nepal. This being my first time traveling outside the country I did not kn…
Amazing experience to Everest Base Camp Trekking
One of the best experience with Good service from this company...quick responses , good porters and a good guide Mr…
A Reliable Travel Partner to Tailor a Most Comfortable and Hassles free Tour and Travel Packages Organizer in Kathmandu
Recently, I did 14 days long Annapurna Circuit Trek along with my three American friends and my 16 years old boy …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Lakeside, and 7 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike
Which attractions will I visit with 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike on Tripadvisor
How much is 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike?
10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike price starts from £605.42. Discover and book 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike on Tripadvisor
What is the 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike cancellation policy?
10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike?
10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike is hosted by Trekking Top Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trekking Top Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10 Days Annapurna Sikles Village Homestay Hike on Tripadvisor