Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting the most pristine and highest placed Tilicho Lake (4949m) has been the dreams for many explorers around the world. It is a glacier-fed lake surrounded by crystal clear mountains, plenty of indigenous folklore, and extreme environment with the presence of a strong spiritualness. Since the trek is connected to the legendary Annapurna Region area, the trail provides the fascinating and magnificent views of massif Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges along with the real taste of trekking in this area. The Tilicho pass trekking might be quite challenging due to difficult terrain. However, it is acceptable that the beautiful sceneries of Manang and Tilicho treat you surprisingly.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1400m)
Sightseeing in the Kathmandu...
Drive to Chamje (1410 m)
Chamje to Bagarchaap (2160 m)
Bagarchaap to Chame (2650 m)
Chame to Pisang (3200 m)
Pisang to Manang (3519 m)
Manang to Siri Kharka
Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp...
Explore Tilicho Lake and back to...
Trek from Siri Kharka to Yak...
Yak Kharka to Phedi (1130 m)
Phedi to Muktinath (3710 m)
Trek to Jomsom (2700 m)
Fly back to Pokhara (827 m)
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu...
- Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Domestic Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- All land transportation (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share b&b basis as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and accommodation during the trek.
- Accommodation in comfortable teahouse while during the trek.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour as listed in itinerary.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff.
- Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking map.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters.
- Osho Adventure T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Chamje
- Entry/Admission - Dharapani Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tilichol Lake
- Entry/Admission - Thorangla Pass
- Entry/Admission - Tilicho Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Tilicho Lake, Nepal
- Entry/Admission - Yak Kharka
- Entry/Admission - Shree Muktinath Temple, Nepal
- Entry/Admission - Muktinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- International Airfare from Home – Kathmandu – Home.
- Photocopy charges, web usage and telephone calls.
- Nepal VISA cost which will be charge at Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Travel Insurance
- Extra cost due to natural calamities and hiring additional transportation and porters.
- Emergency evacuation costs (for rental of land cruiser). Medical and Rescue insurance is recommended
- Any additional meals in Kathmandu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trekking Top Nepal
Great short trek, great guide
I had a great 5 days trek in the Langtang valley. Suman Thapa my guide was exceptional. His technical skills helped…
Life Time Experience of Everest Base Camp Trekking
It was such a great trekking journey! Our guide Hira and porters (Migma and Pasang)are very responsible and nice, i…
Amazing Trip To Nepal
In October of 2018 I flew into Kathmandu Nepal. This being my first time traveling outside the country I did not kn…
Amazing experience to Everest Base Camp Trekking
One of the best experience with Good service from this company...quick responses , good porters and a good guide Mr…
A Reliable Travel Partner to Tailor a Most Comfortable and Hassles free Tour and Travel Packages Organizer in Kathmandu
Recently, I did 14 days long Annapurna Circuit Trek along with my three American friends and my 16 years old boy …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Pashupatinath Temple, and 16 more
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking
How much is 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking?
17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking price starts from £1,265.00. Discover and book 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking cancellation policy?
17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking?
17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking is hosted by Trekking Top Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trekking Top Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 17 Days Adventurous Annapurna Tilicho Pass Trekking on Tripadvisor