Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek with its beautiful glacial valley, pristine turquoise lakes, huge icy glaciers, ridges and the best panoramic views of the highest snow-capped mountains; is regarded as the most stunning place in the Everest Region. It provides an alternative to the famous Everest Base Camp Trek. This is an ideal option for those who want to get stunning panoramic views of the Everest region Himalayas, glacial lakes and valleys without too much physical challenge.
Arrival in Kathmandu | Transfer...
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek...
Kathmandu to Phakding (2,652...
Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3,440...
Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
Namche Bazaar –...
Dole – Machhermo[4,470 m/ 14,663...
Machharmo – Gokyo [4800 m/15,744...
Gokyo Valley: Climb Gokyo Ri...
Gokyo to Dole [4,200m/13,780 ft]
Dole – Namche [3,440 m/11,283 ft]
Namche Bazaar – Lukla [2,800...
Fly back to Kathmandu
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Phakding
- Entry/Admission - Dudh Koshi River
- Entry/Admission - Sagarmatha National Park
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Everest View Point
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Ama Dablam
- Entry/Admission - Machhermo
- Entry/Admission - Gokyo Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Gokyo Ri Trail
- Entry/Admission - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- All the personal expenses and services which are not included in our offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours
It was awesome
Thanks for your excellent service.The trips with u guy makes me so happy..full of joy..i got a chance to see and ex…
10/10 would recommend!
I spent a month in Nepal and everything I did during that time was organised by Ramesh from NMT. Honestly, I have n…
Fantastic vacation - custom-made with trekking and sightseeing
At first we were just looking for a short, easy trekking tour near Kathmandu and found the Helambu Cultural Trek on…
Tsum Valley Manaslu
Thank you to Ramesh at Nepal Mountain Trekkers and Expeditions for organising our group trip. We could not fault th…
It was an amazing experience to trek with this travel agency. I'll never forget it. I recommend them to all who wan…
Life changing experience
Stayed in Nepal for 6 weeks trecking the EBC and the Langtang Valley. Everything was organised perfectly with great…
Awesome Trekking and Climbing Agency
I had an awesome experience with Nepal mountain trekkers on my Island peak climb. Ramesh was extremely attentive an…
Great services! A company you can trust
I had a very good experience with Nepal mountain trekkers, the entire booking was done via email and Ramesh managed…
The best agency I've met
Very proffessional, well mainained agency with wondelful staff is the point. You can trust these people without any…
TN Bhatta is the best quide I've met. Meals was very good, louges was fine. Amazing views and beatiful mountains. I…
Annapurna Jadę Camp.
TN Bhatta is the best Guide I have ever had in my travelling around the world. Thanks to him my first visit to the …
A truly amazing climbing experience and remarkable memories!
What's the best way to trek in to Mera Peak? Only with Ramesh's team! A lot of the success and enjoyment during the…
We used Ramesh a couple times during our stay to book flights and buses within Nepal - he was very helpful and frie…
Annapurna trek (Poon Hill, Ghandruk and Dhampus)
I had an adventure of a life time in Nepal with Nepal Mountain Trekkers. The company was very professional and the…
Fantastic, highly recommended
We did a 2 weeks Manaslu trek with Min and Rojan, and it was a truly fantastic experience. Min was professional, kn…
- Thamel, Pashupatinath Temple, and 16 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek
Which attractions will I visit with Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek?
Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek price starts from £1,227.70. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek cancellation policy?
Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek?
Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek is hosted by Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek on Tripadvisor