Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
“Classic Nepal Tour” is specially designed for those who love to travel for both leisure and adventure experience with the most romantic city Pokhara and revered temples, royal places, UNESCO World Heritage site of Kathmandu. The trip provide the chance to explore or achieve the glory of typical Nepali Historical achievements with the mix of Natural and cultural beauty. The tour start with the capital of Kathmandu which is one of the cultural and political hubs of the nation and places includes like Pokhara which is one of the best destinations for the visitors and it provides one of the best opportunities to be the part of nature and it also includes the sightseeing of UNESCO listed World Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley which provides the ancient true picture of glories of the Gurkhas.
Kathmandu Full day city...
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Sarangkot sunrise and Pokhara...
Back to Kathmandu
- Overnight at 3 star category Hotel (Hotel Vaishali and Hotel Queens Park or similar).
- All sightseeing with English speaking guide in a luxurious vehicle
- All entrance fees as per Itinerary
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu in a Tourist Coach
- Sunrise from Sarangkot
- Visit to International Mountain Museum with other sightseeing in Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Lunch and dinner
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nepal visa and International Air fare
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Kindly provide us your arrival and departure flight details in advance.
- Our only goal is to see a happy guest after the completion of the tour. This is why we packaged this tour keeping due respect on quality of the tour not on the price of the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu via flight or private vehicle on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 10 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 651 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Classic Nepal Tour
What time does Classic Nepal Tour start?
Classic Nepal Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Classic Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Classic Nepal Tour?
How much is Classic Nepal Tour?
Classic Nepal Tour price starts from £386.75. Discover and book Classic Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Classic Nepal Tour cancellation policy?
Classic Nepal Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Nepal Tour on Tripadvisor