Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Situated just east of one of the most popular treks of Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp trek, the Mardi Himal trek is a hidden gem. As it is hardly known, few trekkers make their way to the Mardi Himal Base Camp, spectacularly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machapuchhre. The trail goes along small paths through magical rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest around 3,300 m. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rough high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. From High Camp (3580m some maps incorrectly mention 3900m), you can climb in about 3-4 hours to Mardi Himal Basecamp, which offers spectacular close up views of the entire Annapurna Range. There are simple guesthouses and homestays along the entire route.
Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight...
Sightseeing in Kathmandu and...
Drive to Pokhara.
Drive to Phedi, trek to Pothana(...
Trek from Pothana to Landruk(...
Trek from Landruk to Forest Camp...
Trek from Forest Camp to High...
Rest day along with hike to...
Trek from High Camp to Sidding...
Trek to Lumre, drive to Pokhara:...
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu....
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Airport pick-up & drop-off transportation by private vehicle
- Twin/Double accommodation at Kathmandu & Pokhara in 2-3 star hotels with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Escorted with English speaking guide. Private transportation. Entrance fee
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu transportation by tourist bus
- Pokhara/ Phedi/ Lumre/Pokhara private transportation
- Accommodation in normal tea house during trek
- Meals (Breakfast with 2 cup Tea /Coffee, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- Sleeping bag
- TIMS Permit
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide
- One porter between each two members during trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of trekking staffs
- Travel & rescue arrangement
- First Aids kits
- All government taxes
- Farewell dinner
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Mardi Himal
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Domestic flights between Kathmandu and Pokhara is an optional extra for this itinerary
- Tips for Nepali staffs
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Drinking water during trek, extra charges levied for hot shower, electricity for device charging.
- Anything doesn’t specified in cost include section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition
Trek to Kyanjin Gompa with Langtang Ri Trekking
I went on a solo trip to Kyanjin Gompa, organised by Langtang Ri Trekking. I had asked for a female guide and a por…
Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek
This was an unforgettable trip organized and managed by Langtang Ri Trekking. I was solo and they went above and be…
As a solo trekker I opted for a guide as I hadn’t trekked in the area for 17 years. I LOVE this area and found Lang…
Yoga retreat nepal
professional and courteous people .we came as a yoga group And for first timers to Nepal were slightly nervous but…
Kanchenjunga Base Camp, 24 days trek
the Kanchenjunga conservation area in the east of Nepal is a remote region to enjoy nature and the sublimity of the…
We had an amazing experience with Langtang. Everything was so well organised and ran very smoothly. Highly recommen…
Enjoy First time Experiences on Nepal and Hiking in ABC
The accommodation that was provided was top class. There's so many accommodation available on the mountain and the…
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nov 2019
This was our first trip to Nepal and first time hiking one of the Himalayan mountains, Annapurna. We came across …
Langtang Valley and Heli trek
We had a great experience with this company. Pamfa was very helpful, and made our disorganised life much easier. Sh…
Annapurna Base Camp Trek November 2019
We only organized our international flights, Lomash and his team in Kathmandu arranged everything else. The company…
Steve and Ann G00
Highly recommended company
We have used Langtang Ri many times and have always found them to be a very professional organisation who look afte…
Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing and Travelling
My Wife and I visited Kathmandu in the month of September 2019. Lang tang travel company came to fetch us at the ai…
Annapurna round trek
Hi all , we planned to undertake Annapurna round trek in the month of October. After getting convinced with the rev…
Family Langtang Valley Trek
We had a great trek with Langtang Ri. We were travelling with our children (6 and 9), and wanted to split the walki…
Metra Peak September 2019
Me and my two friendsMe and my two friends we decided to go to Nepal for first time. We didn't pick agency from our…
- Thamel, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Mardi Himal 11 days Trek
Which attractions will I visit with Mardi Himal 11 days Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mardi Himal 11 days Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Mardi Himal 11 days Trek?
Mardi Himal 11 days Trek price starts from £824.98. Discover and book Mardi Himal 11 days Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Mardi Himal 11 days Trek cancellation policy?
Mardi Himal 11 days Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mardi Himal 11 days Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mardi Himal 11 days Trek?
Mardi Himal 11 days Trek is hosted by Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mardi Himal 11 days Trek on Tripadvisor