Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Venture on the arduous trek following the footstep of explorer Bill Tilman; located on the elevation of 5308 meters and named after him. Tilman pass trek is a challenging trek on the remote area of Langtang Himal and paves the road towards the upper Langtang valley which demands stamina, determination and toil to complete the trek. Difficulties faced during the time of crossing the moraines along the glaciers and ridges questions your decision-making capacity but you feel confident of your decision power where you would be awestricken by the stunning beauty of the Langtang Himal, Jugal Himal, Gurkarpori Himal, and Dorje Lakpa peaks as well as the shimmering beauty of glaciated Panchpokhari lake. Tilman pass trek is 19 days camping trek which could be done following the moraines and awaiting for the adventurers to stun with its mesmerizing natural wonders on the pristine form giving the sensation of navigating the new world like the great explorer and discoverer.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Airport pickup & drop off and all ground Transportation by private transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu in 2 or 3 star hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Choutara transportation on private jeep and Syabrubesi to Kathmandu on bus
- Accommodation in lodge during trekking or tent during camping trek.
- • Meals – Breakfast with 3 cups of tea/ coffee, lunch, dinner – during the trek
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking map for group
- National Park entrance fee
- A First Aid and Eco trained and government licensed English speaking guide
- One porter between each two members.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation and insurance for the trekking staff
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal gears & clothing
- Tips for Nepali staffs
- Soft/hard drinks
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Drinking water
- Tea and coffee for lunch and dinner
- Hot Shower
- Electricity bill for mobile or other gadget charging
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition
Trek to Kyanjin Gompa with Langtang Ri Trekking
I went on a solo trip to Kyanjin Gompa, organised by Langtang Ri Trekking. I had asked for a female guide and a por…
Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek
This was an unforgettable trip organized and managed by Langtang Ri Trekking. I was solo and they went above and be…
As a solo trekker I opted for a guide as I hadn’t trekked in the area for 17 years. I LOVE this area and found Lang…
Yoga retreat nepal
professional and courteous people .we came as a yoga group And for first timers to Nepal were slightly nervous but…
Kanchenjunga Base Camp, 24 days trek
the Kanchenjunga conservation area in the east of Nepal is a remote region to enjoy nature and the sublimity of the…
We had an amazing experience with Langtang. Everything was so well organised and ran very smoothly. Highly recommen…
Enjoy First time Experiences on Nepal and Hiking in ABC
The accommodation that was provided was top class. There's so many accommodation available on the mountain and the…
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Nov 2019
This was our first trip to Nepal and first time hiking one of the Himalayan mountains, Annapurna. We came across …
Langtang Valley and Heli trek
We had a great experience with this company. Pamfa was very helpful, and made our disorganised life much easier. Sh…
Annapurna Base Camp Trek November 2019
We only organized our international flights, Lomash and his team in Kathmandu arranged everything else. The company…
Steve and Ann G00
Highly recommended company
We have used Langtang Ri many times and have always found them to be a very professional organisation who look afte…
Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing and Travelling
My Wife and I visited Kathmandu in the month of September 2019. Lang tang travel company came to fetch us at the ai…
Annapurna round trek
Hi all , we planned to undertake Annapurna round trek in the month of October. After getting convinced with the rev…
Family Langtang Valley Trek
We had a great trek with Langtang Ri. We were travelling with our children (6 and 9), and wanted to split the walki…
Metra Peak September 2019
Me and my two friendsMe and my two friends we decided to go to Nepal for first time. We didn't pick agency from our…
- Duration: 19 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek
Which attractions will I visit with Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek?
Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek price starts from £2,012.91. Discover and book Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek cancellation policy?
Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek?
Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek is hosted by Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Langtang Ri Trekking & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tilman Pass 19 Days Trek on Tripadvisor