Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Overall, This area offer crossing passes, Superb mountain view, beautiful Holy lake like Gosainkunda, picturesque Sherpa village, impressive display of wild flower, an abundance of wild life, Monasteries and of course friendly local people and their culture.
Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd., Bhagawan Bahal Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Kathmandu to Safrubensi and Dhunche to Kathmandu by bus
- One trekking guide and required porters ( One porter for two persons)
- All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during trek.
- All lodge accommodation ( breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ) during trek
- Guide and porter's meals, accommodation, salary, transportation, equipment and travel insurance
- A trekking map, duffle bag, trekking completion certificate
- Langtang National Park fee
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Kathmandu
- Tea/coffee, boiled water, alcoholic drinks, laundry, phone bill, bar bill etc.
- Tips for guide and porters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We have been to few treks in the past but always had problem with hectic itenary & poor hotels. But this trek has to be my best trekking yet because of the super management of literally every thing from the agency. The best hotels among available and wonderful guide made our…
Response from Nepalalternativ... T, Owner at Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking
Responded 11 Nov 2019
Thanks very much for sharing your trekking experience and our services. We look forward to see you again for next trek . Thanks . Nepal Alternative Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.
Guide was awesome
My experience was very good. The guide they provided was very professional and helpful. The guide always encouraged…
TOP PROFESSIONEL SERVICE
Look no further, if you want a professional tour operator there provide a perfect and reliable service, fast respon…
Top Notch Company - highly recommend!
A friend and I took the Langtang Valley Trek in October 2020, just after the trails opened up to foreigners. Tej ma…
EBC after Lockdown
Absolut unique experience! There were only the two of us and our wonderful guide! The landscape is gigantic, people…
Another great trek with Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions!
I've done a number of treks in Nepal and always use Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions. As with the other treks,…
Highly recommend. Memorable holiday
I am so glad I got in touch with Tej for my trip to Nepal. Tej delivered more than what he promised. I am more than…
We took the porter via this agency
Our porter, Mr Bijay Gurung was very efficient and friendly. He made our trekking experience enjoyable. Look forwar…
Friendly, knowledgeable guide and unforgettably beautiful scenery
I did the Poon Hill trek with Kumar who was friendly, accommodating of my pace, and knowledgeable. The scenery was …
NATE makes my dream comes true at EBC
Thanks very much to Tej, my guide 'Amar' and all porters who have high experience, be helpful, and most service's m…
Bijan and team were amazing guides
It was a great rip with Bijan and team as we completed Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Basecamp. The process was ve…
Ruby valley and Pangsang pass
We trekked from Dec 22 to jan 4th through Ruby valley and Pangsang pass at 3850mtrs with our guide Nauser. We spent…
ABC base camp trek
ABC is our dream destination trip! Thanks very much to Tej’s guide and poster who were friendly, service-minded an…
We went to the manaslu circuit in 2019 and Tez Gurung aranged every thing for us. He was really very professional a…
Australian Camp - Dhampus - Sarangkot Trek
We went on a trip to Nepal and as we were a bit short on time we decided on a 3 day day trek that was suitable for …
Everest Base Camp trek
Tej Bahadur and his team are excellent guys. Tej helped us a lot with all recommendations and advice related to pre…
- Langtang Valley
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
from £24.19* £25.47
Frequently Asked Questions about Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking
- Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking price starts from £451.06. Discover and book Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking is hosted by Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Alternative Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langtang and Gosaikunda Trekking on Tripadvisor