Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This beautiful Himalayan River passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys. The warm and beautiful Seti river can be consider as an excellent river for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip. The gentle river follow from the Himalayan peaks having plenty lots of small and straightforward rapids. During the monsoon the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters. Seti River can offer an ideal trip for those wanting to experience their first time river trip with the stunning river scenery in Nepal and without the intensity of complex or challenging rapids. It is also very well recommended to family trips and best River to learn kayaking in Nepal.
Early Morning Kathmandu to...
Drive back to Kathmandu or visit...
- All necessary equipments during the rafting (helmet,paddles,life jacket)
- Fooding, lodging and other expenses of rafting crew
- Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in rafting days
- Necessary permit.
- All surface transportation as per itinerary
- All alcoholic drinks and perosnal expenses.
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages
- tips to the crew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vyas Treks & Expedition
Best travel arrangements as per need
I am thankful to dipson for arranging the customized trip to mustang and two days trek from tatopaani to ghandruk. …
This place is AMAZING! Dipson helped me out so much :)
I only had 2 days in Kathmandu, and really wanted to take the flight over Everest. I came upon this place, and am s…
Unprofessional Tour Operator
I have only given this tour 3 stars because of my tour guide Sonica who was friendly and knowledgeable. The tour ov…
Hands down the best tour operator
I am so thankful that I had found Vyas Treks & Expedition on TripAdvisor!! My trip to Nepal definitely wouldn’t hav…
I did the Poonhill trekking, 4 days! It was really nice and the guide was thoughtful and helpful! The way back from…
This is first time I visited to Nepal and traveled solo. As a female traveler, I am a little bit worry when I booke…
I usually never write reviews but this had to be told, Dipson the guy who runs Vyas Tours is a legend! He made ever…
Breathtaking and for a great price!
The flight itself does the magic. There's nothing like flying over the HImalayas and seeing all the peaks right in …
Great and reliable company!
Fast and easy booking via whatsapp. The owner was very helpful and came to our hotel to give us the tickets. He mad…
Stumbled across these guys and we are SO glad we did. Having been to Nepal before we kind of knew what to expect an…
Great day spent in Kathmandu
This day tour of some of the top places in Kathmandu was well worth it. Our guide Pawan was pleasant and informa…
A wonderful experiance
I contacted the company late in the evening (8PM?) via wassup and they handled everything for a flight scheduled th…
Most competitive travel agency in entire nepal
Trust me guys and more importantly if it's your first time.you can search the entire market but the best rates for …
Best adventure agency in Kathmandu.
Loved the tour. Besides the chitwan tour the guy took care of rest of the things like bus booking and for our hoste…
Impressive and memorable
The tour was informative and rich in culture and history. The sight of the people’s lives was so incredibly vivid a…
- Bhagawati Bhada Pasal, Gaighat Gol Bazar, Udayapur Nepal
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Seti River Rafting
- Seti River Rafting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seti River Rafting on Tripadvisor
- Seti River Rafting is hosted by Vyas Treks & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vyas Treks & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seti River Rafting on Tripadvisor