Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is very rich in its cultural and historical beauty. Kathmandu day tour will give you immense satisfaction with its unique cultural and the importance it possess. We have planned this trip for you in such ways that you get chance to visit all those cultural world heritage sites that is in Kathmandu.
- You'll start atAce the HimalayaA1 Business complex, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, NepalSee address & details
- 1Kathmandu Durbar SquareStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Swayambhunath StupaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pashupatinath TempleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Boudhanath StupaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atAce the HimalayaA1 Business complex, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, NepalSee address & details
Ace the Himalaya, A1 Business complex, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Authorized English-speaking city tour guide
- Entrance fees for the mentioned cultural sites
- Official expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Meals and drinks
- Tips for the guide and the driver (Tipping is expected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ace the Himalaya
You guys are the BEST!
It was the first experience for my wife and me to hike to Everest Base Camp in October 2019. All the experience wit…
I trekked to Annapurna Base Camp with my boyfriend in February and let's just say that I was nervous about it, havi…
excellent from start to finish!
Travelled with Ace in January to Everest base camp. - fantastic from start to finish. krish was our guide and was a…
Falling in love with Nepal
The Everest Base Camp Trek with Ace the Himalaya was one of my favourite trips of all time. Our guides (Bharat and …
EBC Base Camp Trek
Had a great trip. A small group with very competent and experienced guide and porters. Raj the guide was extremely …
Simply the best experiance you will have given yourself
The magnitude of completing an EBC trek is not fully realised until days and weeks or reflection are absorbed. Our…
Excellent experience with Ace. Jag is amazing!
Best choice for Everest base camp trek!!! Sajiya at the office is very responsive to all of your questions and conc…
Trip of a lifetime
What an incredible adventure! We had an amazing trip with Ace the Himalaya and could not recommend them enough. Fro…
Excellent Staff and Crew
Everyone in this company is super professional and helpful. We had Deepak Neupane as our guide and he was great. We…
An amazing beautiful trek with the best professional trekking company Ace the Himalaya
Hi All, My wife and I trek EBC with Ace the Himalaya in February 2020. We choose Ace because of the reviews in T…
challenging yet rewarding
Having never hiked before, this was a challenging experience. However i was reassured knowing that i had such a qua…
Worthwhile experience to share and remember
I did this trekking last February. Our tour guide was Ram. Because it was the winter time, it was very cold the las…
EBC Trek 2020
By far the best organised tour I've ever been on. It was an amazing adventure with so many once in a life time expe…
Amazing trek with Ace the Himalayas. Our guide Raj and porters, Dhan Kumar Rai and Mein Tamang did everything to en…
Pasang was amazing.
Pasang was our guide for a 14 day Basecamp trek and he was great. He catered to all of our needs, told us alot abou…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu Day Tour?
Kathmandu Day Tour price starts from £64.46. Discover and book Kathmandu Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu Day Tour cancellation policy?
Kathmandu Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kathmandu Day Tour?
Kathmandu Day Tour is hosted by Ace the Himalaya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ace the Himalaya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu Day Tour on Tripadvisor