Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ghorepani Poonhill trek is a beautiful short introduction to both Annapurna and Dhaulagiri trekking regions. The trails in the Ghorepani-Poonhill trek go through icy waterfalls and historical old patchwork valleys full of dense mossy forests. Around every bend, you will be teased by glimpses of different high snow-covered mountains, but the whole beauty of them will be revealed as you reach the highest point of the trek at Poonhill viewpoint. This the short trek through the foothills of Annapurna mountain range to the viewpoint of Poonhill offers the best trek in Nepal. You will get to behold glimpses of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Mountain), Annapurna Mountain Range, the great Dhaulagiri, and the spectacular villages inhabited by the Gurkha tribes of Gurungs and Magars. You will also get to enjoy ancient dense rhododendron forests full of flora and fauna in the deep sub-tropical valleys of this region.
Arrival in Kathmandu. Stay...
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara...
Drive from Pokhara(915m) to...
Trek from Tikhedhunga to...
Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill...
Trek from Ghandruk(1950m) to...
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu...
- A guide.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- Necessary transport by tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara by Taxi .
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) only for our guides during the trek.
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) only for our guides and porters during the trek.
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket etc. for our staff.
- Insurance and equipment for the Nepali staffs.
- Airport picks up and drop services.
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- Entry/Admission - NayaPul Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ghorepani Community hospital
- Entry/Admission - Old Gurung Museum
- Emergency Mountain Medical Rescue Insurance.
- It is provided by your insurance company. Please buy it in your country. You cannot buy it in Nepal.
- 2 Night hotel accommodation at Pokhara with BB basis.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Personal nature expenses such as drinks, beverages, hot shower etc.
- Lunch & dinner cost in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for you during trek.
- Accommodation sleeping in typical Nepali lodge (teahouse) for you during trek.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I found this company through a friend’s recommendation and my goodness they are amazing! The trek was so incredibly beautiful! Even when the weather was against us, the views were stunning. Our guide, Krishna was continuously amazing; he went out of his way to make sure we…
We highly recommend First Environmental Trekking, Raj arranged all our trip in the most sufficiant & proffesional way. Was always aviliable to help & talk to us,( before & during the trek )very kind & friendly,our Mountain man Gonash was such a nice man, catered to all our needs…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: First Environmental Trekking
I did the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek and it was very impressive! One of the most beautiful experiences I had in my li…
7 days Gosaikunda trek - beautiful
With two friends of mine we did a 7 days Gosaikunda trek. Awesome organisation and fair price. I highly recommend a…
Australian camp, Nagarkot
The company had forgotten to mention the tax while quoting the price, this caused a confusion on the final price. …
My Dad and I trekked the Manaslu Circuit with our guide Madhu and our porter Kanchha both of whom made the experien…
Personally Guide with client wishes oriented
I wanted to have a trek which is not to long (about 10 days) and has all the highlights, so i did a part of annapur…
Upper Musang experience..:)
I was solo trekker being on route with Ganesz (guide @porter).Organization was perfect and the whole trek was a rea…
Friendly and reliable !
Very friendly people who helped us to do some bookings and a great city tour with super guide. No effort was too mu…
Fo for it. They are the best
The agence is very well licated, the owner is so nice and they help you yo fond everything you want to know on nepa…
Awesome monsoon time trek in Annapurna region!
We had the nicest time with takurs company. Takur is a very nice guy and very helpful with everything. Even in the…
A Nice trek with fun and value!
I booked this trek as a solo traveler and I was a bit worried, because I'm not used to treks (especially on the mou…
Reliable, kind, generous people
Thakur Pandey organised a two-week trip for me and a couple of friends in Nepal. We hiked to Poon Hill and also th…
Great people with a wealth of hospitality and knowledge
Had a great time trekking the langtang valley. First Environmentals guides put your well being in the forefront whi…
ABC+Poon Hill Trekking & Booking
About the trekking: My guide Krishna did a great job. I went there alone, and took good care of me and helped carry…
Everest Base Camp Trekking
We organised trekking with "First Environmental Trekking" company when we arrive in Kathmandu. Our tour guide was N…
Excellent company: honest, flexible and inexpensive
Thakur made us a detailed proposal, and we kept on making changes of alls sorts. "Thakur, can we also add one day f…
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pokhara Museum, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek.
Which attractions will I visit with Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek.?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. on Tripadvisor
How much is Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek.?
Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. price starts from £370.27. Discover and book Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. on Tripadvisor
What is the Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. cancellation policy?
Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek.?
Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. is hosted by First Environmental Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact First Environmental Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghorepani, PoonHill Trek. on Tripadvisor