View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Visiting the region enclosed by the majestic folds of Langtang Himalayan Range and Ganesh Himal lies the Langtang region - Home to some of the most exquisite and authentic experience hilly Nepa - The Tamang Heritage Trail Trek entails mesmerizing views of the Himalayas including Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Ganesh Himal (7,422m), and countless other snow-capped Himalayas, - Observe the authentic cultures and ways of life of the Tamang people\ - Meet the culturally rich Tamang people following an ancient way of life passed down from generations, virtually undisturbed magnificence, uncrowded virgin trails, quaint hamlets, ancient monasteries and so many more to discover. - Uncrowded destination and off the beaten path
- Hotel Accomodation in kathmandu on double room basis
- Accommodation in homestay / lodge during trekking.
- Professional local guide with extensive experience trained
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking.
- Private Surface Transfer to/ from Airport arrival and departure
- Kathmandu-Syabrubebsi-Kathmandu Private 4WD
- Assistance for the trekking gears and the shopping for the trekking equipment
- Trek Gears – sleeping bag, duﬀel bag for the use during the trip
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive
- Necessary Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Trekking map
- Flights before and after the tour. You can organize your flights separately at any point.
- Valid International travel Insurance
- Meals in Kathmandu except Welcome dinner
- Nepal Entry visa fees which you can get in Kathmandu airport on upon arrival
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for Guide, Porter & driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Oriental Journeys
Really a lifetime Experience
Sherpa settlements, and soaring mountains was no doubt an amazing experience. Flying to Lukla was a thrilling exper…
The Oriental Journeys ABC Trek was absolutely incredible and one of the best things I've ever done! Aneel was an in…
EBC, Chola Pass & Gokyo Ri
We hiked to EBC and returned via Chola Pass. This combined circuit took us 3 additional days, but we covered two of…
Lifetime experience of Everest base camp and Kalapatthar
Trekking to Everest Base Camp & Kala Patthar is an incredible experience! Aneel was a great guide, who went above a…
Oriental Journeys is a best travel companion
A thrilling journeys of Annapurna circuit was fantastic. People, mountain views, high passes are the best part of o…
Amazing and memorable experience of Everest Base Camp
Oriental journeys organised best treking in Everest Base Camp. It was amazing trek, we had a fantastic experience.…
Glimpse of Nepal and Memorable Nepal
Oriental Journeys made both our tours full of great memories. We loved learning about and experiencing the food, th…
Great and informative tour of Nepal
I am not usually the type to write reviews but Oriental journeys exemplary work compelled me too sing their praises…
Great and friendly tour of Nepal
I did an 8 day tour of Nepal going to Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. Machindra does the guiding and his wife and r…
To the Oriental
I am really happy to had opportunity to travel with oriental. It is extremely gratifying to discover an agency that…
Wonderful place with oriental journeys
I enjoyed oriental Journeys’ “Kathmandu and Pokhara exploration tour” very much. “It was a very great time in Nepal…
What a wonderful trip
“What a wonderful trip to a beautiful country. The sights were amazing!! I like the tour name “Kathmandu and Pokhar…
Life time an amazing experience!
Everest Base Camp Trek was challenging but worth every second! I would highly recommend the Oriental Journeys to an…
Overwhelmed at EBC
A long dream of my life was getting at Everest Base Camp. I was just speechless when reached Everest Base Camp. I h…
"Absolutely a Great Trek "!.
Our trek to Poonhill was awesome. It was the best adventure I have had on my holiday. Absolutely, great place to vi…
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241