Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest High Passes Trek is an exhilarating adventure in the Himalayas of Nepal that includes trekking on popular Everest trails while also discovering unique gems of the Khumbu region. On our trekking adventure, we cross three high passes in the Everest region – Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159ft), Cho La Pass (5420m/17,782ft) and Renjo La Pass (5,340m/17,520ft) and set foot on the Everest base camp, climb Kala Patthar and Gokyo Ri; and tour Gokyo Lakes. This route also introduces trekkers to the remote and untouched Nangpa La Valley, the Sherpa village of Marlung and the monastery village of Thame. Everest High Passes Trek is an ideal choice for a true adventure seeker looking for a challenging trek in the Everest region of Nepal which also involves crossing high mountain passes.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1300...
Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek...
Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding...
Phakding to Namche Bazaar...
Namche Bazaar: Rest and...
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche...
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360...
Dingboche: acclimatization and...
Dingboche to Chhukung...
Cross to Kongma La pass...
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170...
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545...
Lobuche to Dzongla (4830m/15,850...
Trek to Gokyo (4800m/15,580 ft)...
Rest day in Gokyo: Climb Gokyo...
Gokyo to Marlung (4210m/13,810...
Marlung to Namche Bazaar: 15km,...
Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 19km, 6...
Lukla to Kathmandu: 40 minutes...
Transfer to Airport for your...
Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Our t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Nature of Personal shopping
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge etc)
- Tipping for guide and porter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Adventure World Club
wonderful trip to poonhill
We were 4 friends, we leave kathmandu after sightseeing of 1 day. We stayed at pokhara and started our trip to poon…
Wow!!! Experienced the thrill
the tour guides made us feel in heaven...with excellent knowledge the ways of explanations are appreciated.
Affordable and nearest trek from valley.
Trekking to Langtang is what i had thought while in Australia.Such a great and peaceful environment, Langtang natio…
Heaven in nepal.. this is the most beautiful place i hv ever visited.. i strongly recommend to reach this place..ad…
The Converse T00
Excellent trip to Poon hill,
Had a great experience, the place and the people both welcome you warmly. Expect to be facinated by the mesmerizing…
Amazing trip to EBC.The superb one!!
Trek was well planned in terms of number of days. Special thanks to Subash Rijal for excellent arrangements and to…
Life Time experience
our first ever jungle safari was in the Chitwan National Park. It was so much thrilling and amazing at the same tim…
WONDERFUL TRIP TO EBC
I went on Everest Base Camp via gokyo and Gokyori and Chola Pass trek with KE for 22 days. It was one of the best o…
Excellent tour operater inside Nepal
Well managed, professional tour and trekking agency in Nepal. They provide exactly what they had mentioned and more…
- Thamel, Thamel, and 18 more
- Duration: 20 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Three High Passes Trekking
Which attractions will I visit with Everest Three High Passes Trekking?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Everest Three High Passes Trekking on Tripadvisor
How much is Everest Three High Passes Trekking?
Everest Three High Passes Trekking price starts from £3,215.03. Discover and book Everest Three High Passes Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Three High Passes Trekking cancellation policy?
Everest Three High Passes Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Three High Passes Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Three High Passes Trekking?
Everest Three High Passes Trekking is hosted by Adventure World Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure World Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Three High Passes Trekking on Tripadvisor