Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We provide you the bed and breakfast. Accommodation will be shared by two people. However, you can book for the single room with extra charge. We will also bear the cost of domestic flight that will be travelled for the trip. Yoga classes as per Itinerary. The overland transport will be held on tourist coach as per the itinerary and size of the group. The applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center will be covered. We offer you a welcome group dinner in an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural show. The wages, meals, insurance and transport allowance of all trekking staff and porters will be arranged. We also can arrange the planning for the place of interest in the city accompanied by the city guide. We also have included the comprehensive medical kit and service of guide and porters. We also help you to reconfirm your international flight.
Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m)
Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing...
Fly from kathmandu to Lukla
Pakding to Namche bazar
Leisure time in Namche Bazaar
Namche Bazzar to Phortse
Phortse Thanga (3840m) to...
Machhermo to Gokyo (4700 m)
Valley Acclimation Day trek to...
Gokyo to Thagnak (4700 m)
Thangnak (4700 m) to Cho La Pass...
Dongla to Lobuche (4,930 m)...
Trek from Lobuche (4,930 m) to...
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar...
Periche to Namche Bazaar (3,440...
Trek from Namche Bazaar (3,440...
Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation included
- We provide you the bed and breakfast
- domestic flight during trek
- Yoga classes morning/evening as per Itinerary
- overland transport
- applicable fee for the Trekking, National Park and Conservation center
- visa fee you would have to pay for travel, medical insurance and airport...
- meals of your personal interest
- personal sleeping bags and bags
- charge applied in case of emergency evacuation
- charge for accommodation in Kathamndu in you early arrival
- cost of international flights
- travel and rescue insurance
- phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra poter etc.
- We also don’t offer tips for guides and porters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I had my Everest Base Camp hike in April 2021 with Trek Nepal and I highly recommend these people. Everything was just Great. The EBC hike was a bit more demanding than I expected due to the weather conditions(we had rain, lots of snow and was very cold morning and evening) but…
I have done 18 days Everest base camp course . this is course for all who wants to do yoga with trekking on the serene environment of Himalaya. Himalaya itself is great energy so very helpful to meditate. Meditation has the great impact in body and mind. This course change my…
Date of experience: November 2019
I have completed my yoga journey at Himalaya. The Nepal is mother land of yoga which has lot of holy mountain. Actually Nepal is crown chakra of the whole because it has the highest pick up the mountain that is Mount Everest. Organization is really good they know how to help the…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Trek Nepal
Mardi Himalaya trek
I did the Mardi Himalaya trek with the Trek Nepal and it was fantastic. Very nice trek with very nice views, very …
The perfect compny for spiritual trek
I did short yoga, spa and tour aroud kathmandu i am really get recharged and rejuvenated. All the program is cler a…
Yoga meditation tour in Kathmandu
It was great time with trek nepal team. I enjoyed tour to Kathmandu valley along with yoga meditation classes.
Beautiful Hiking around Kathmandu
It is nice to attend 5 days hiking and yoga tour around Kathmandu. Manager Tirtha and my guide Mynos is really nice…
Trekking to Poonhill Nepal
I did trekking to poonhill trekking with trek nepal team. it was my great time for me. Panoramic view of annapurna…
Tour to Kathmandu
It was a nice yoga meditation tour to Kathmandu Valley. They provide yoga meditation tour and hiking to Kathmandu. …
Nice tour to Kathmandu
We did just a whole day tour to different places of Kathmandu and that's very nice. They provide us guide and car f…
Whole day tour to kathmandu
It was our nice whole day trip to kathmandu. We got chance to visit different heriatage sites in kathmandu vally.
My great Annapurna trek to Nepal
Thanks Tirtha for your great arrangements during our trekking. We enjoyed this trek very much. Nepal is a great cou…
Well organized tour, very friendly guide!
We were a group of nine, we did a tour of Kathmandu, Chitwan, Bandhipur and Pokhara. It was very well organized, go…
The best trk by the trek Nepal
I found the best trek by the trek nepal. Excellent, amazing,incredibly important for life. It's not only trek it's …
I enjoyed 5 days Kathmandu valley tour with yoga classes. They organized yoga class in morning and evening and even…
Excellent Himalayan experience in Nepal
It was great experience himalaya with honest, polite and professional guide. We were 8 people in group from differe…
One week kathmandu tour with yoga
Nice one week tour to Kathmandu valley with yoga program. They arranged our tour and hiking pogram in day time and…
Rara lake yoga and meditation trekking
I have done Rara lake yoga and meditation trekking which was the great mind transforming journey. The guide and tea…
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 16 more
- Duration: 18 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC on Tripadvisor
- 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC price starts from £2,076.33. Discover and book 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC on Tripadvisor
- 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC on Tripadvisor
- 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC is hosted by The Trek Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Trek Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 18 Days Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek in Nepal | Everest Yoga Trek in Nepal | EBC on Tripadvisor