Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
One of the major highlight of this trek is to see watch the sunrise from Poon Hill, 3210m, a one hour climb from Ghorepani, 2855m. The suns first rays touching the peaks of the Dhaulagiri, Annapurna , Nilgiri and other famous mountains of the Annapurna range, reflect in shades of red, orange and pink; a truly magnificent view. From Ghorepani we descend to the beautiful hillside village of Ghandruk, 2012m, a typical village of the Gurung ethnic group, known for its traditional houses, rich culture and the great landscape. From Ghandruk we descend by way of Birethanti to reach Nayapul, where our vehicle will be waiting to take us to Pokhara.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Two nights on Twin share Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Accommodation in Pokhara, Two nights on Twin share Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Accommodation during Trek ; local lodges 4 nights (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner))
- Authentic Nepali welcome dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program
- Transfer from Airport – Hotel – Airport: Car, Van, Hi-ace or Coaster in a private vehicle.
- English speaking experienced Sherpa guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder)
- Porters: One porter for 2 Trekkers basis.
- Trek Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Energy Supplies ( Snickers, Mars, Bounty) and Fresh Fruits on the Trek )
- First aid medicine kit.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee, TIMS permits & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- All ground transfers Kathamndu –Pokhara- Nayapul-Nayapul-Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water,boiled water and beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Visited Nepal this October, got in touch with Nigma couple of months earlier when I was planning the trip. He and all his team were simply amazing. Organized for all the permits due. Can't compare with anything else as this was first time 4 me in Nepal but the experience was…
Response from AFT_Tashi, Manager at Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days
Responded 12 Nov 2019
Hello Mark, Namaste and Greetings !! Thank you very much for your kind words for our services. We are pleased that you enjoyed your Ghorepani PoonHill Trekking with Annapurna Foothills Team. Feedback such as yours is a great motivation and reward to our team, encourages us to continue and perform even better in future. Hence your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. We look forward to welcome you in Nepal soon. Greetings, Annapurna Foothills Team.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Love Annapurna Foothills
Nepal was a magical place. And it was made more so by Annapurna Foothills. It was my first time to Nepal and the EB…
Our experience with this company was excellent. Great communication skills from Ngima that answers emails and quest…
AMAZING Pikey peak trail
Annapurna Foothills Treks offers an amazing experience for everyone. Ngima Sherpa and his team takes care of you fr…
Life changing experience
I chose Annapurna Foothills for my mountaineering trip to Nepal after reading the excellent reviews online. I am ve…
Traveling with 4 kids to Nepal
I have known Annapurna Foothills Treks and the owner Ngima Sherpa for 7 years now. And all my trips and encounters …
Mera + Island: Incredible Experience!
I spent 3 weeks with the Annapurna Foothills team climbing Mera Peak, Amphu Labtsa pass, and Island Peak. Such a un…
Hard work but worth it
My partner and I booked the Mera Peak Climb in April this year. It was an amazing experience and we were well looke…
Lobuche East climb
We climbed Lobuche East with Ngima & his team back in April 2015. The whole planning phase from back home was smoot…
NEPAL: BEYOND THE HIMALAYAS
Everybody thinks of Nepal as a country full of big mountains and a place to trek and climb, but Ngima showed us tha…
Best way to travel around Nepal
We did Annapurna circuit and it was one of the best experiences of our lifes. We felt really good in our treks and …
Everest Base Camp
This is my first time travelling with Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition. We were in a group of 13 trekkers a…
Pikey trek is a little-travelled gem !!
We just finished a fabulous week-long trek to Pikey Peak and other wonderful sights in east central Nepal. This was…
Mt. Mera Trek
When my husband and I decided we wanted to trek the Himalayas we did a lot of research to determine the best guides…
Wonderful Manaslu cicruit trek - Nov 2018
Huge thanks to Ngima and all the team at Annapurna Foothills. From the moment we arrived in Kathmandu, they made us…
Trek to EBC 2018
First of all, from the touchdown at Kathmandu to the end, I was amazed by this team. From the boss and his Wife to …
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days price starts from £648.85. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days is hosted by Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking - 9 Days on Tripadvisor