Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Circuit Trekking starts with a scenic drive to the trail-head in the Marsyangdi Valley where we begin hiking through charming terraced farms and villages. The trail follows the great Marsyangdi Valley to reach the north side of the Annapurna Massif where we are surrounded by great peaks on all sides. Beyond the village of Manang, on the north side of the Annapurna’s, we begin the tough ascent to the Thorung La Pass, the highest point on the Annapurna Circuit Trekking, which touches the edge of the legendary Tibetan plateau.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation during Trek ; local lodges13 nights ( Breaksfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- English speaking experienced Sherpa guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder).
- Porter to carry luggage - but we arrange on your request 1 porter between 2 clients
- Trek Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Energy Supplies ( Snickers, Mars, Bounty) and Fresh Fruits on the Trek )
- First aid medicine kit.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee, TIMS permits & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- Ground Transfers Kathmandu - Besi Shar by Public bus
- Ground transfer Nayapul- Pokhara by Private Vehicles
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, two nights (bed and breakfast and tax included)
- Accommodation in Pokhara, One night (bed and breakfast and tax included)
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water, Boiled Water and beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Love Annapurna Foothills
Nepal was a magical place. And it was made more so by Annapurna Foothills. It was my first time to Nepal and the EB…
Our experience with this company was excellent. Great communication skills from Ngima that answers emails and quest…
AMAZING Pikey peak trail
Annapurna Foothills Treks offers an amazing experience for everyone. Ngima Sherpa and his team takes care of you fr…
Life changing experience
I chose Annapurna Foothills for my mountaineering trip to Nepal after reading the excellent reviews online. I am ve…
Traveling with 4 kids to Nepal
I have known Annapurna Foothills Treks and the owner Ngima Sherpa for 7 years now. And all my trips and encounters …
Gheorapani Pon Hill
Visited Nepal this October, got in touch with Nigma couple of months earlier when I was planning the trip. He and a…
Mera + Island: Incredible Experience!
I spent 3 weeks with the Annapurna Foothills team climbing Mera Peak, Amphu Labtsa pass, and Island Peak. Such a un…
Hard work but worth it
My partner and I booked the Mera Peak Climb in April this year. It was an amazing experience and we were well looke…
Lobuche East climb
We climbed Lobuche East with Ngima & his team back in April 2015. The whole planning phase from back home was smoot…
NEPAL: BEYOND THE HIMALAYAS
Everybody thinks of Nepal as a country full of big mountains and a place to trek and climb, but Ngima showed us tha…
Best way to travel around Nepal
We did Annapurna circuit and it was one of the best experiences of our lifes. We felt really good in our treks and …
Everest Base Camp
This is my first time travelling with Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition. We were in a group of 13 trekkers a…
Pikey trek is a little-travelled gem !!
We just finished a fabulous week-long trek to Pikey Peak and other wonderful sights in east central Nepal. This was…
Mt. Mera Trek
When my husband and I decided we wanted to trek the Himalayas we did a lot of research to determine the best guides…
Wonderful Manaslu cicruit trek - Nov 2018
Huge thanks to Ngima and all the team at Annapurna Foothills. From the moment we arrived in Kathmandu, they made us…
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days price starts from £1,009.33. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days is hosted by Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days on Tripadvisor