View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Crossing Larke La pass, 5213 m on snow is a test of stamina. The scenery is outstanding with major peaks on all sides: Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Cheo Himal and Himlung Himal. These mountain peaks tower above us as we descend from alpine into tropical areas, bursting with ferns, bamboo, waterfalls and blue-green lakes bordered by white beaches. At last we reach the heavily forested valley of the Marsyangdi River until we meet up with the popular Annapurna Circuit trail. From here on we will meet other trekkers enjoying the fantastic views of the Annapurna range. This three-week trek around the Manaslu Circuit will leave you with a sense of awe and respect for the cultural and ecological wonders of Nepal.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation during Trek ; local lodges 13 nights (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner))
- English speaking experienced Sherpa guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder).
- One Sherpa guide-assistant if group size is more than 4 Trekkers.
- Porters: One porter for 2 Trekkers basis.
- Trek Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Energy Supplies ( Snickers, Mars, Bounty) on the Trek
- First aid medicine kit.
- Special Permit Fee, TIMS permits & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- Ground Transfers Kathmandu - Soti Khola by Local Bus ( upgrade to Private Jeep - $210 total)
- Ground Transfers Tal – Besi Shar –Kathmandu by Local Bus ( Private Jeep and Car $ 280 total )
- Accommodation in Kathmandu : 3 Nights on Bed and Breakfast Plan
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water,boiled water and beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition
Our experience with this company was excellent. Great communication skills from Ngima that answers emails and quest…
AMAZING Pikey peak trail
Annapurna Foothills Treks offers an amazing experience for everyone. Ngima Sherpa and his team takes care of you fr…
Life changing experience
I chose Annapurna Foothills for my mountaineering trip to Nepal after reading the excellent reviews online. I am ve…
Traveling with 4 kids to Nepal
I have known Annapurna Foothills Treks and the owner Ngima Sherpa for 7 years now. And all my trips and encounters …
Gheorapani Pon Hill
Visited Nepal this October, got in touch with Nigma couple of months earlier when I was planning the trip. He and a…
Mera + Island: Incredible Experience!
I spent 3 weeks with the Annapurna Foothills team climbing Mera Peak, Amphu Labtsa pass, and Island Peak. Such a un…
Hard work but worth it
My partner and I booked the Mera Peak Climb in April this year. It was an amazing experience and we were well looke…
Lobuche East climb
We climbed Lobuche East with Ngima & his team back in April 2015. The whole planning phase from back home was smoot…
NEPAL: BEYOND THE HIMALAYAS
Everybody thinks of Nepal as a country full of big mountains and a place to trek and climb, but Ngima showed us tha…
Best way to travel around Nepal
We did Annapurna circuit and it was one of the best experiences of our lifes. We felt really good in our treks and …
Everest Base Camp
This is my first time travelling with Annapurna Foothills Treks & Expedition. We were in a group of 13 trekkers a…
Pikey trek is a little-travelled gem !!
We just finished a fabulous week-long trek to Pikey Peak and other wonderful sights in east central Nepal. This was…
Mt. Mera Trek
When my husband and I decided we wanted to trek the Himalayas we did a lot of research to determine the best guides…
Wonderful Manaslu cicruit trek - Nov 2018
Huge thanks to Ngima and all the team at Annapurna Foothills. From the moment we arrived in Kathmandu, they made us…
Trek to EBC 2018
First of all, from the touchdown at Kathmandu to the end, I was amazed by this team. From the boss and his Wife to …
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241