Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ghorepani Poon hill ABC trek is commonly known as a best classic trek, Ghorepani poon village is at height of 2860m and viewpoint Poon Hill is at 3210m but it is also called an Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. It is one of the most popular trekking areas in Nepal around all seasons. And “The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is outlandish and best scenic base camp trek in the Himalayan world." Sherpa Expedition and Trekking (P) Ltd leads you to one of the most popular and scenic adventure destinations to Annapurna Base Camp and the sanctuary the abode of gods and mountain spirit. The name Annapurna, Anna the crops (food) Purna means enough or sufficient. So Annapurna is “sufficient crops or food”. As the snow makes the glacier, the glacier feeds the river then it helps and supports the agriculture fields yielding a good harvest. Annapurna area was first explored by the British Adventurer Col. James O.M. ‘Jimmy’ Roberts in the year 1950.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Two night's accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Two night's accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- ACAP permit and Tim's Card Fee
- Guide and Porter during the trek
- First Aid Kid
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Personal trekking equipment's
- Tips for field staff
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sherpa Expedition & Trekking
Excellent trip to Langtang
This trip was very well organised and my guide and Porter were very professional and also fun. They made good decis…
Amazing Trip With Sherpa Expeditions and Trekking!!!
The company really made my EBC trek the trip of a lifetime! Always there to help and the guide Furienji Sherpa was …
Everest Base Camp has been on my bucket list for quite some time now, and Sherpa Expedition did not disappoint. Ram…
Amazing views, unforgettable experience, awesome tour company!
I booked a tour with sherpa expeditions through tour radar months in advance and they had everything ready for me u…
Great service and best guide, strongly recommended!!!
The service of Sherpa E&K was amazing. I feel very fortunate to being connected to this company on my recent trip t…
Sherpa Expeditions is outstanding. Guide Ram is very experienced and knows every bit of the region.We had a breatht…
Successfully submitted Mount Everest 2018
Professional Sherpa Team! I know this company, Guide and Mr .Ram Barakoti many years. During this time I was in man…
We are really happy we selected Sherpa expeditions for our trek. The guide we had named Ram was really really good.…
Short Poon Hill Trek
Good view. Not difficult for inexperienced trekker. Lodgings along the way are fine though it might be hard to get …
Short but fulfilling trek :-) Although it was cloudy for most days, I will definitely be back!! Our guide was warm …
I would highly recommend this tour operator to anyone planning activities in Nepal, I'm a solo traveller and I book…
We met Ram & Kieran soon after arrival. Everything ran smoothly. Ram accompanied us on our trek together with Noa a…
Excellent organisation and attention to customers
The guide and porter team were excellent. The route chosen was superb, giving plenty of variety and time for altit…
Awsome guide company!
These guys really take care of all the details for you including airport transportation, lodging, meals, and waterp…
Nar Phu with Santosh
If you choose this beautiful trek please contact with Nest Adventure and ask for Santosh. Santosh is the best gui…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 302 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 658 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek
- Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek will start at 6:15 AM. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek price starts from £1,083.15. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek on Tripadvisor
- Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek is hosted by Sherpa Expedition & Trekking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sherpa Expedition & Trekking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghorepani Poon Hill ABC Trek on Tripadvisor