Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Nepal is an astonishing country because it has what you want during the trip. On the other hand, it also has what you have never expected or what your country had already left, such as beliefs and old infrastructure. Here the meaning of "want" should be looked upon as a legalized word, as well as you should limit its meaning, don't look at it as a word with a wide meaning, that is, in Nepal, you should not expect all the things that are in your country, such as A1 comforts. But one thing you can surely do is you can always customize the trip that you are going to do, according to your time, money, and requirements. If these are your travel wants, then Nepal is a right country for your vacation. In Nepal, you can always trek in your own style, but under the supervision of a travel company or a trekking company.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu...
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley...
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to...
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedunga...
Day 05: Tikhedunga to Ghorepani...
Day 06: Early morning hike to...
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk...
Day 08: Drive back from Pokhara...
Day 09: Jungle Safari activities...
Day 10: Drive from Chitwan to...
Day 11: Leisure Day and farewell...
Day 12: Final departure
- All ground transportation in a private vehicle
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Full board meals with tea/ coffee (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the time of trekking
- Guesthouse/ Mountain Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Nepal Government certified Tourist, Trekking and Nature Guide.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu
- Twin sharing basis accommodation with breakfast at a 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Full board at Chitwan Jungle safari
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the "cost includes" section.
- International Air tickets
- Nepal entry visa.
- Personal expenses like water, laundry, phone and bar bills.
- Travel and rescue Insurance
- Tips to your guide and porter. (tipping is expected)
- Expenses due to unavoidable events, for instances, flight cancellation, strikes, and other.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toiletries, and a small washcloth (bandana can serve as a washcloth)
- Sleeping Bag
- Hiking boots
- Water bottles (3 liters capacity)
- Hiking socks
- Fleece jacket
- Rain shell, waterproof/breathable jacket
- The trekking equipment should align with your specific needs. This is what we believe passionately. Below is a generalized list that we have selected. They can be rented or you can buy them. Please feel free to contact us.
- Headlamp, spare batteries
- Sunglasses, sunscree, lip balm
- Duffel Bag
- Pole Stick
- Rain pants, waterproof/breathable pant
- Long pants
- Warm top, such as a long-sleeved sweater
- Warm hat
- Brimmed sunhat and bandana
- One or two cotton shirts
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Max Guide - TMG Adventure
Wonderful trip to base camp
Though l live in USA, i usually go back to Nepal to visit my family and friends. we never opt to spend our travel a…
exciting visit around kathmandu pokhara city
we went with a guide named raju was a nice friendly guy who had much information about many cities of nepal includi…
Trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal
I did trekking with Travel Max Guide team. They are very professional, caring and have good knowledge about the loc…
what a moment
me and bunch of my friends headed to Nepal for some adventures moment. we contacted with these guys for our Annapur…
I had a very great adventure trek with this company, guide and potter were really friendly and helpful. I was surpr…
Great view and friendly team
It was my first trip to Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek. But the Travel Max's guide was wonderful. I enjoyed and captured …
Great start for travelling and trekking
Everything was perfect and reasonable price. Mr. John Shrestha is friendly and he responds to all our inquiries wit…
Travel Max Guide is a professional team. There work are very good.They make my trip amazing. Thank you for that.
Travel max guide team was fantastic and always concern of the travelers. I do recommend to travel Nepal with them
Beautiful sights along the trip
The guides and other members were patient enough to wait for us as we were quite slow. They kept on motivating and …
Explore Nepal with Travel Max Guide
Travel Max Guides made my travel experience in Nepal truly memorable. Trekking with Travel Max Guide was an amazing…
I was been there a couple of months before. It was great and admirable. I love Nepal and the Travel Max Guide team.…
their team are professional to their work and services, overall the journey was exciting and wish to continue next …
I am very thankful to Travel max Guide for making our mosts of the trip wonderful. Managing the right flights and b…
Awesome trek and a journey to cherish Met loads of Friendly and decent people on the way Service provided by the tr…
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, and 10 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241