View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mardi Himal Trekking is a wilderness and a remote area trekking in Annapurna Region trekking in Nepal. The rugged terrain and off the beaten trail takes us to the Base Camp of Mardi Himal which offers us breathtaking views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and Annapurna Massif. This less crowded trekking trail in Annapurna Region is the first preference of the naturalists and wilderness lover. The hidden gem in Annapurna region trekking, Mardi Himal trekking is hiking through magical rhododendron experiencing country ethnic groups and their way of life. The picturesque settlement of ethnic groups, winding trails, cascading natural waterfalls, vegetations, terraced fields are major highlights of this trekking. This trekking tends to be more beautiful during March and April since the entire hills are blanketed with flowering rhododendron. The views are so stunning.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300M)
Early Morning Kathmandu to...
After breakfast drive to Pokhara...
From Pothana to Forest Camp...
Forest Camp to low camp...
Low camp to high camp...
High camp to upper viewpoint...
High camp to Sidhing Village...
Trek down to Pokhara via...
Sightseeing tour in Pokhara or...
After breakfast drive back to...
- Airport pick up and drop
- Rafting in Trishuli River
- Simple accommodation with attached bathroom in the lodge with breakfast during the trek.
- Necessary permit, TIMS, and National Park fees
- Necessary rafting equipment (Helmet, life jacket, and Paddle)
- Trekking equipment during the trek [Sleeping Bag, duffle bag if necessary]
- Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu and in Pokhara by private vehicle
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Transportation by Deluxe tourist Coach Kathmandu–(Rafting Starting point)-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- All Government taxes, VAT, and service charge.
- All alcoholic beverages and personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner during the trip except for welcome dinner.
- Personal equipment and insurance
- City sightseeing entry fee (NRS 200+400+1000+1000)
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vyas Treks & Expedition
This place is AMAZING! Dipson helped me out so much :)
I only had 2 days in Kathmandu, and really wanted to take the flight over Everest. I came upon this place, and am s…
Unprofessional Tour Operator
I have only given this tour 3 stars because of my tour guide Sonica who was friendly and knowledgeable. The tour ov…
Hands down the best tour operator
I am so thankful that I had found Vyas Treks & Expedition on TripAdvisor!! My trip to Nepal definitely wouldn’t hav…
I did the Poonhill trekking, 4 days! It was really nice and the guide was thoughtful and helpful! The way back from…
This is first time I visited to Nepal and traveled solo. As a female traveler, I am a little bit worry when I booke…
I usually never write reviews but this had to be told, Dipson the guy who runs Vyas Tours is a legend! He made ever…
Breathtaking and for a great price!
The flight itself does the magic. There's nothing like flying over the HImalayas and seeing all the peaks right in …
Great and reliable company!
Fast and easy booking via whatsapp. The owner was very helpful and came to our hotel to give us the tickets. He mad…
Stumbled across these guys and we are SO glad we did. Having been to Nepal before we kind of knew what to expect an…
Great day spent in Kathmandu
This day tour of some of the top places in Kathmandu was well worth it. Our guide Pawan was pleasant and informa…
A wonderful experiance
I contacted the company late in the evening (8PM?) via wassup and they handled everything for a flight scheduled th…
Most competitive travel agency in entire nepal
Trust me guys and more importantly if it's your first time.you can search the entire market but the best rates for …
Best adventure agency in Kathmandu.
Loved the tour. Besides the chitwan tour the guy took care of rest of the things like bus booking and for our hoste…
Impressive and memorable
The tour was informative and rich in culture and history. The sight of the people’s lives was so incredibly vivid a…
I had a brilliant day out on the tour. The guide Sonica was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were able to visit …
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 11 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241