Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mardi Himal Base Camp is at 4,500 meters marks the highest point of the Mardi Himal Trek. Mardi Himal Trek is an off the beaten route of the Annapurna region. One can savor the amazing views of Machhapuchre (also known as Fishtail, 6,993 m), Annapurna South (7,010m), and Mount Hiunchuli (3,441 m).
- Airport transfers
- Internal flight: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Private Transfer to from trek point
- Half Day Guided Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour with entrance fees
- Trek Permits, Conservation Fees
- Staff insurance on the trek
- Trek guide & porter
- Duffel bag
- Teahouse lodge accommodation during trek on full board
- 3 nights *** Hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night *** hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Personal equipment and personal bills
- International airfare
- Excess baggage beyond 15 kilo including day pack
- Visa fee: US$ 30 for 15 days ,US$ 50 for 30 days and US$125 for 90 days multiple entry
- Insurance and Public liability
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (Approx. US$ 20/day)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If the traveller travel with baby then it is advised to bring the baby carrier. We provide porter to carry baby during trek
- It is advised to consult or get professional advice from travel doctor about vaccinations and obtain medical travel information beforehand
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nepal Sanctuary Treks - Day Trip
Loved the trek
Went for a lovely trek of Godavri. Spent half a day with the owner, Tulsi ji and a guide. Such a fanatic experience…
Outstanding local trekking company
Our party of four has just returned to Australia after an outstanding 14 day trek with Nepal Sanctuary Treks. The c…
Truly fantastic experience
We did an 8 day trek as a family of 6. From first contact through to the trek completion communication and attentio…
Adventure of a lifetime!
A group of 10 friends from Australia did the Classic Everest Trek - from Shivalaya at 1,300 metres, to Goyko, acros…
Don’t buy from their recommended stores....
A group of friends and I took their day trip sight seeing tour of Kathmandu. The tour was great but in the middle w…
Poonhill and Mulde Peak trek with Nepal Sanctuary Treks
I wanted my first trek in Nepal to be perfect and let's just say that Nepal Sanctuary Treks and its owner Tulsi mad…
Nepal Sanctuary Treks is the number 1 trekking company. This is our third trek. Annapurna Base camp, Phoksundo Lake…
Nayapul to Poon Hill to Nayapul 5 day trek.
In October 2019 myself, my Husband, my Niece and a friend did the above mentioned trek in Nepal. We booked through …
Ruby Valley Trek
Just returned from an eight day Trek in the Ruby Valley area of Nepal organised by Nepal sanctuary Treks. The trip …
Tulsi from Nepal Sanctuary Treks was recommended to us by a friend. Our two-week tour was tailored to suit our requ…
Third trip with Tulsi and Nepal Sanctuary Treks
Nepal Sanctuary Treks organised a guide and porters (and permits, transportation etc) for a 11 day trek into the La…
Having visited Nepal on 3 previous occasions (4th visit in Oct2019) I can’t recommend this company and all it’s emp…
Challenging but so worth it!
In April 2019 my daughter and I trekked to Everest Base Camp with Nepal Sanctuary Treks. We knew this would be cha…
We did the newish Kopra Ridge trek over 12 days and it was simply astonishing. I have nothing to add to the enormou…
Mardi trek was AMAZING!!!
The whole experience was unrealistic. From the first day when we started our trip, the whole experience was amazing…
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mardi Himal Trek
What time does Mardi Himal Trek start?
Mardi Himal Trek will start at 12:15 AM. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Mardi Himal Trek?
Mardi Himal Trek price starts from £986.95. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Mardi Himal Trek cancellation policy?
Mardi Himal Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trek on Tripadvisor