This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our Everest Luxury Lodges Trek is a great way to explore Nepal in style while maintaining a few of the comforts of home. These upscale lodges provide the highest level of service, with spacious bedrooms as well as hot showers and western toilets. Your guide is 2 times Mt.Everest summiter, We will get to fly in private helicopter around Everest with real Everest climber.
- 4 night in Kathmandu Yak & Yeti on Bed and Breakfast 5*****
- Luxury Lodges during the trek with attached bathroom, Hot shower.
- Lunch, dinner & breakfast during the trip
- Flight: Ktm-Lukla-Ktm by privet Heli
- Everest National Park & TIMS Permit Fee
- KTM Sight Seeing with Guide & Entrance Fees
- All staffs, insurance & daily wages
- Travel & Medical insurance
- Nepal visa fee, US $40 per person
- Alcoholic beverages,Telephone calls, laundry
- Tips and donations
- International Flight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Mount Everest
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
from £24.20* £25.48