Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Located on the picturesque Kopan Hills on the fringes of Kathmandu, this Monastery is a stunning Tibetan Buddhist Monastery established by the founders of the Foundation of the Preservation of the Mahayana Buddhism. It is a well-known tourist attraction and draws people who are interested in learning Tibetan Mahayana Buddhism. Visitors may choose to explore the picturesque and tranquil monastery for a few hours. However, a general code of conduct needs to be maintained to avoid disturbing the students and the monks. Everyone is welcome to witness the peace even if it is just for an hour. Another sightseeing spot Boudhantath Stupa is situated 8 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu. It is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites and one of the most imposing landmarks in Kathmandu. The 36-meter-high stupa of Boudha is massive and dominates the skyline in the area. With countless monasteries around it, Boudha is the center of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PhulbariStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Boudhanath StupaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Private vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Any drinks and meals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Hotel pick and drop off inside Kathmandu city ring road is offered. Outside that additional charge would be applied.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour
- Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour price starts from £38.21. Discover and book Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Kapan (Phulbari) Monastery with Boudhanath stupa sightseeing tour on Tripadvisor