Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A trek to Annapurna Base Camp combines some of the most fantastic mountain scenery with a fascinating insight into the life of middle hill Nepalese. The trail takes us through an ever-changing landscape of rice fields, misty forests and lowland local villages to the glacier. It offers a fine opportunity to surround oneself with Himalayan Peaks especially witnessing the glacier basin of Annapurna Sanctuary formed by Annapurna, Machhapurchre (Fishtail, Himchuli, and Manaslu).
Hike Nepal Pvt Ltd, Ranibari 29, Samakhushi, 771, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- All transportation by a van and bus within Nepal.
- All listed twin occupancy accommodation within Nepal.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while on trekking.
- All breakfast in Ktm and Pokhara.
- Drinks included with meals are teas, hot lemon and coffee.
- Guide, porter, driver wages and insurance.
- All necessary documents (trek permits, TIMS, tax).
- All entrance fees to listed sites and places of interest.
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All alcoholic & bottled drinks (beer, wine, spirits, sodas, juices etc).
- Between meal snacks and drinks while on trek.
- Personal shopping, hot shower during the trek.
- Option donations (temple, gompas, assistance projects etc.
- 30 days visa.
- Personal travel insurance including emergency mountain rescue evacuation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hike Nepal
Trek in Langtang
Travelling with Hike Nepal was awesome. I had many beautiful experiences travelling Langtang valley with Hike Nepal…
Poon Hill Trek
Binod took care of us for the last 9 days. We went through the rain and sun together as a team. He and his team wer…
Langtank Trek Experience
I highly recommend using Hike Nepal for your next trek. This was my first time trekking, although I accompanied a …
Our week in Nepal
My parents and I spent the week in Pokhara with Binod. My mom also did a trek with Binod's company in the Annapurn…
Annapurna-Mardi Himal Trek
Cannot day enough about the stellar services received from Binod Mahat and his team of guides and porters. Hiking f…
Annapurna Base Camp
What a fantastic trip. First multi day trek with 12 yo daughter and Binod could not have made it more worry free an…
Rich spiritual and adventure experience!
It's just awesome Nepal trekking experience with Binod. He is not just professional also very peaceful and caring p…
Trekking at the Everest
Namaste! This is our first visit to Nepal, have been planning this trip for long time but being interrupted by the …
Everest Base Camp Done
Binod of Hike Nepal showcased his beautiful country and its people and simply cared to ensure you had a trip of a l…
Always there when you need him and merging into the nature when you want to just ‘be’
If you are thinking of traveling to Nepal, then you need look no further than Hike Nepal’s Binod Mahat to take ca…
Look no further....Binod Mahat - Hike Nepal is Highly recommended!
Binod Mahat of Hike Nepal is just excellent! What makes him so good is the care he shows and gives to each client…
Bucket List !
I’ve been to Nepal twice. The first time was to Annapurna in April 2016. This was my first experience with Hike Nep…
Trekking with a personal touch. Highly recommended!!!!
When we started planning our first trip to Nepal in 2014 a friend of us recommended us Hike Nepal with Binod Mahat.…
When my trip was in the planning stage I had to look for a Guide/Porter and looked thru the Internet for a tour age…
During a 6 month sabbatical from work, I took the opportunity to spend a month in Asia, culminating in a trip to Ev…
- Annapurna Mountain Range
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek price starts from £813.38. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek is hosted by Hike Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hike Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor