This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Beginning with the "City of Lake", Pokhara, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek lets you follow through the awe-inspiring views of Annapurna ranges and beautiful valleys to rejoice with. The calm nature and peaceful hillside and dazzling mountains all around, what else to wish for? From the first day to the very last, you will be full of amazing landscapes to walk through and inspired by the new views every single day. Driven by the magnificent trails around Annapurna, this Annapurna Sanctuary trekking is one of a kind to hit the miraculous destinations in the region. The ultimate destination Annapurna Base Camp at an elevation of 4130m is indeed an adventure to accomplish with the closest view of Annapurna, the 10th highest mountain in the world.
Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu.
- 2 night 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu in BB plan.
- 2 night tourist standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu - Pokhara and Pokhara to kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trekking.
- Lodge/Teahouse accommodation in mountain during the trekking period.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- One trekking guide english speaking includes his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your treks.
- One Porter includes his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your treks.
- All necessary ground transportation By local bus.
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Liquors like alcohol and other beverages including mineral water; also, personal expenses like laundry, phone calls and internet are excluded.,Tea coffee.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs extra charge and personal trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of visa is easy upon arrival)
- Gifts and souvenirs you collect.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Imperial did a great job of organising a trek to suite me. They were happy to go with just me. They were also happy to make the schedule to suite me which was travelling to Pokhara directly by road from India. My guide Shiva was excellent. We got on very well. As an older solo…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Initially signed up this package but upgraded it to a fly to Pokhara option instead. Paras was amazingly helpful to arrange for our few rather late options. Am grateful for this extended services. Accommodations at Pokhara and Kathmandu were reasonably good. Location was…
Did a 9 days trekking Poonhill and Annapurna base camp with Imperial Nepal Treks. Mr Ram, the manager was very helpful with prompt reply for our preparation for the trip. Airport transfer from Kathmandu to hotel and the transfer to Pokhara was smooth. The guide K.C and porter…
Date of experience: October 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Awesome EBC trek!
Everest Base Camp Trek is an experience of a lifetime and one that will live with me forever and will also be a cat…
Everest Base Camp Trek November 2019 with Imperial Nepal
My son, daughter and I completed the EBC Trek with Imperial Nepal from November 21 through December 2. Our guide S…
Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking in 7 Days
Just completed a 7-day Rapid Everest Base Camp Trekking with Imperial Nepal Treks in December 2019. I signed up wit…
Everest Base Camp Trek
From the moment I started to research this trek it became apparent that I had chosen well in Imperial Nepal Treks. …
I wanted to do a trek in Nepal with my wife. Contacted Imperial Nepal and the travel manager Ram to recommend a tre…
Manaslu Trek with Imperial Nepal
I had a thoroughly safe and enjoyable experience with Imperial. I approached the proprietor Ram based on a referral…
Oct 2019 EBC Classic Trek with Imperial Nepal - 5 stars!
I am going to mention several observations in this review around the EBC trek, and also describe the value that rep…
Well experienced guide and crews
Accommodation and food are well arranged. The crew provided us with a wealth of mountaineering experience and shar…
We went on the Annapurna Base camp hike with imperial nepal and with Hari as our guide. Before the trip, the compan…
Amazing trip with Imperial Nepal in Oct 2019
This is my first time to do trekking in Nepal and it was really an amazing trip! Mr Ram helped me to arrange all th…
Wonderful ABC trek
I was a solo traveler looking to do the trek with a group. I was able to join a family for the trek and had a wonde…
Awesome Trek – Short Annapurna Circuit – 13 days with Imperial Nepal Treks
Great trek, stunning views and landscapes! We had a great tour guide (Dinesh) and porter (Roman) and had a very goo…
Excellent trekking up to ABC
We went trekking up to Poon hill and ABC under guidance of Imperial Nepal. They did not disappoint. From initial or…
Our group of 9 did the 14 day Annapurna Base Camp. We had great response and service from Mr Ram since day one of i…
Everest Base camp with Imperial Nepal
I see one of my travel companions has already put his review on (Martin W) I can only agree with all of his comment…
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241