View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel in Kathmandu(Hotel Thamel) with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast for 2 night Hotel in Pokhara (Splendid View) with 3 star bed & breakfast. for 2night. One Experience English speaking Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by Tourist bus . Trekking star point Pokhara to Nayapul and end point Phedi to Pokhara by private transport. Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner During the Trek (Main course) Annapurna Conservation Permit. Trekkers” Information Management System (TIMS) Insurance for Guide & Porters All accommodation 8 days During the Trek Available Normal Lodge /Tea Houses. (run by Nepali families) Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer Our service charge Farewell Dinner with cultural dance program
- Personal Equipment for Trekking(sleeping bag, down jackets, gloves, sun glass, sunscreen, trekking stick, Trekking shoes)
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal(covers Helicopter rescue)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sleeping bag (-15 celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc.
- The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
- We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot
- 3 PP size pictures to issue permit, hard copy of itinerary at the time of arrival.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Trekking Guide Team Adventure
Amazing tour with great guide !
We've just come home from the annapurna circuit trek! It was truly amazing ! Before hand, great organisation with…
Annapurna Base Camp - 9 days
Myself and my Dad set-out on a nine-day trek with TGTA, over Christmas 2019. The trek itself is - on most…
Ram was the best guide one could ever asked for!
My friends and I - a group of 7 - did a 7 day trek to Mardi Himal. The trip wasn’t easy, given the cold weather…
ABC in December? Amazing experience to close a year!
Hi there! took me a while to write this, since i am still overwhelmed with the trip. (just got back to my home…
Namaste! amazing trip to accomplish my year end with 2 lovely friends. I would like to appreciate and recommend…
Annapurna Base Camp – December 2019
The trip was definitely the highlight of my year and was lucky enough to do it with two of my best friends. The…
Annapurna circuit in December
This was my third trek with the Trekking guide Team after Annapurna base camp and Everest base camp in the…
San Francisco, California10
Everest Base Camp December 2019
Our 12 day trek (15 days total in Nepal) with Trekking Guide Adventures was one of our highlights of 2019 and a…
3 day hike - a great way to see the Real Nepal!
This 3 day trip was a fantastic way to explore the countryside of Nepal, encountering locals and witnessing…
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates54
A great start to trekking for the beginner trekker
My friends and I have spent the last 3 days hiking with our amazing guide Shambu. He ensured that we had an epic…
- Trekking Guide Team Adventure
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071