Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers many a reason for trekkers to be fascinated during the whole trip. Highlights of the trek include panoramic views of mountain ranges and peaks, captivating sunrises and sunsets, terraced farmlands, ample time to villages of different ethnic groups and ample time to immerse yourself in the Himalayan lifestyle plus warm hospitality of the local people. It starts after a few hours’ drive from Pokhara. The route ascends through villages inhabited by different ethnic groups, specially the Gurung and Pun people. Meet Nepali people doing usual ups and downs in the course of daily life. The settlements, farmlands and forests give way to each other during the whole tour with the settlements getting thinner as you climb higher. Annapurna Base Camp Trek covers Ghorepani Poonhill Trek as well. In springtime, the forest around this area is covered with blooming rhododendron. Poonhill offers fabulous views of the mountains in Annapurna range.
- Accommodation: Basic teahouse accommodation during the trek (Toilet and bathroom will be outside of the room; hotel for 2 nights in Pokhara on twin sharing basis
- Meals: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner. which you can choose from the menu) during the trek; breakfast in Pokhara
- Transportation: Airport - hotel - airport transfers by car, Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus. Private transport from Pokhara to Nayapul and return
- Human resource: A professional and experienced trekking guide (English-speaking); all the expenses for the guide are covered (wages, accommodation, meals, transportation, insurance, etc.
- Tax/Service Charge: All applicable taxes, service charges or fees. We hereby guarantee you of no 'hidden charges' afterwards.
- Emergency Rescue Service: Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. However, you must be already insured for such emergencies, and your insurance policy must cover helicopter evacuation.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Beverage (cold drinks, bottled mineral water, tea/coffee, etc.
- Any other expenses of personal nature (extra meals/snacks/desserts, battery charging fees, photography charges, Hot Shower, wifi, laundry, phone call, etc.
- Porter (If required can be arranged paying additional cost)
- Tips for Guide (expected)
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa
- International airfares
- Arrangements in Kathmandu (Accommodation, meals etc)
- Other services than mentioned in inclusion ist
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Dress code is formal, kindly make sure of packing warm clothes such as Down jacket, Sleeping bag, full sleeve, warm hat, sun glasses, gloves, warm socks, trekking boot, slipper, thermal under garments, fleece jacket, water bottle, day bag, gortex jacket, sun/cold creams, head light etc.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I arrived at Kathmandu airport with my teenage son and plans to take on the Everest Basecamp trek. Our trip kicked off without baggage and Lukla weather dramas. We lost two days and knew this was impacting our ability to achieve EBC. The hotel staff recommended we discuss with…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
they are an excellent organization everything was perfect. I had an excellent stay I am very satisfied.
Date of experience: April 2019
2 Helpful votes
Outdoor Himalayan Treks is amazing. Everything was well arranged and we (a group of 5 people) enjoyed our ABC trek very much. Zora
Date of experience: May 2018
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
Great Himalayan Trail low/high route combo
I don't know how to sing enough praises for the entire team at OHT. Prior to our arrival in Nepal, we emailed 15-20…
Completed my 2nd hike (langtang) my first having been manasulu with the wonderful guide Rupac from this agency. Ru…
Experience of a lifetime!
My brother and I booked a five day tour to Poon Hill/Ghorephani and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our guide, R…
Manaslu and Tsun Valley Trekk
I was in October doing the trekking with a group fron Spain and we have the services of Outdoor Himalayan. Everythi…
Annapurna Circuit - 14 Day Private Trek
I trekked the Annapurna Circuit for 14 days with Outdoor Himalayan Treks last November 2019. My guide Dilli was exc…
Better than anticipated!
Booking with outdoor himalayan treks was one of the best decisions we did. Everything was so easy, from arrival in …
During our Fulbright stay in Kathmandu we wanted to make sure we got out of the city. We spoke with Raj at our hot…
Back for the sixth time in a row!
I have been using and loving Outdoor Himalayan's agency services since 2011 now - and had nothing but good experien…
The best team in Nepal!
I cannot recommend Outdoors and its amazing team highly enough. They provide absolutely everything with the highest…
Very professional travel agency that handles everything for your journey. I booked a Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valle…
Himalayas 2019 with Wichura
An extraordinary trip with extraordinary people and an amazing Nepalese guide. The crazy and wild climate of Kathma…
Great experience, great company!
My father and I did the EBC trek. Ram is a great host, he answered all of our questions and is a friendly guy. We o…
Stunning Langtang trek with the best guide!
My girlfriend and I had the most amazing time during our Langtang Trek thanks to our top guide, Rupak! The views w…
The best trip Annapurna Circuit with Thorang La Pas :)
I really recommend Outdoor Himalayan Treks. In beggining i must told something about contact with Boss. It was very…
Badri Aryal prepared for us the perfect 3-days trekking for our 1-week visit to Katmandú. I would say that he is hi…
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Basecamp Trek
How much is Annapurna Basecamp Trek?
Annapurna Basecamp Trek price starts from £618.35. Discover and book Annapurna Basecamp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Basecamp Trek cancellation policy?
Annapurna Basecamp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Basecamp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Basecamp Trek?
Annapurna Basecamp Trek is hosted by Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Basecamp Trek on Tripadvisor