View all photos (10)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Mardi Himal trek offers an amazing view of Annapurna Sanctuary from the top. When you travel to Annapurna Base Camp Trekking you will walk along the sanctuary but the Mardi Trekking offers top angle view. Moreover, viewing the most craved touristic destination from untainted and less explored places really assists in creating virgin holiday moments.
Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- Accommodations in Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin sharing Basic.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, & dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food & lodging
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and permits (ACAP, TIMS
- All government and local taxes as well office service charge.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All bar bills along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friend in Chicago recommended Green Society Adventures to me several months ago. I reached out to Raj and told him we had 9 days, want to be in nature, eat good food and meet some Nepali people. As it turns out, it was the perfect length of time to take on Mardi Himal at a…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from GreenSocietyTrek, Owner at Mardi Himal Trek
Responded 19 Apr 2019
Dear Meagan, Thank you so much for the review. It gives us immense pleasure to hear that you are very satisfied with our services and you enjoy your valuable time in amazing Nepalese Himalayas. Your recommendation for our company is highly appreciated. looking forward to serving you again in the nearest future.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Green Society Adventure
Highly recommend Green Society. They go above and beyond for their customers, will definitely be back in Nepal.
Most trustworthy and honest guide
I did the Poonhill Trek with Mr.Rajkumar, the owner, of Green Society Adventure in April 2019 and I can guarantee t…
Epic and Beautiful Adventure
We brought a group of adventure seekers to Nepal, and booked everything with Raj in advance. He planned everything …
One of the greatest experiences in my life! Green Society knocked it out of the ballpark. Raj and his crew went abo…
Highly recommend Green Society Adventure! Raj is so knowledgeable and very well organized. You can really see how p…
Incredible trek in the Himalayas!
I recently returned from an amazing hiking experience in Nepal with Green Society Adventure and could not be happie…
Exceptional trip, well organized, knowledgeable and Raj is the top notch!
Raj and his crew were kind, helpful, well organized and a pleasure to travel with. This was a once in a lifetime e…
Kind, Organized, Knowledgeable, Insightful
Simply amazing trip. All the details were taken care of and explained well as soon as I arrived in Nepal. Delicious…
Above & beyond
Just wow! As a solo female traveler the choice of guide companies is endless and it can be overwhelming finding the…
An Amazing Mardi Himal Trek!
Words doesn't really describe what was like to organize a trip with Green Society Adventure in an Amazing Himalayas…
Indescribable 8 day trek in the Himalayas with time in Kathmandu.
I just got back from a 8 day trek in the Himalayas with time in Kathmandu. Raj and team takes care of all the deta…
Best Trip Ever!
There really are no words to accurately capture what it was like to trek with Green Society Adventure and see the w…
Just got back from an 8 day trek around the Himalayas! It was incredible! I highly recommend this company! They too…
You will not retreat booking with Green Society Adventure
I have travelled to Nepal several times, both solo and in groups, and I have done many treks with Green Society Adv…
Adventure of a lifetime!
I must begin by saying that Raj is one of the best tour guides you can ask for, his expertise on trekking is one th…
- Duration: 8–10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Mardi Himal Trek
How much is Mardi Himal Trek?
Mardi Himal Trek price starts from US$756.42. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Mardi Himal Trek cancellation policy?
Mardi Himal Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trek on Tripadvisor