Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your trip with a pre-booked private transfer from Pokhara hotel to your Kathmandu hotel. You will be greeted by your English speaking driver at the Pokhara hotel lobby who will assist you with your luggage and take you door-to-door in a comfortable, air-conditioned sedan or minivan (depending on the size of your group). Transfers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)Stop: 6 hours - Admission excludedTravel worry free from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel. Your experienced and friendly English speaking driver will meet you at the Pokhara hotel lobby with a sign board of your (guests) name and drive you directly to your hotel or luxury resort in Kathmandu. Relax in the comfort of your air-conditioned sedan or minivan, depending on the number of passengers. Take in the scenery and leave the driving to the pros when heading to Kathmandu. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transportation needs can all be covered by this private transfer service. When making a booking, you will need to advise your accommodation details at Kathmandu and Pokhara.Read more
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel
- Driver fee
- Any meals
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your accommodation details at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel
How much is Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel?
Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel price starts from £92.08. Discover and book Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel on Tripadvisor
What is the Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel cancellation policy?
Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel?
Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu Hotel on Tripadvisor