Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Unique way to explore entire places of interests of Pokhara city in one day with tour guide. Places we will cover: Sarangkot, Fewa Lake, Kahun Hill, Matepani Gumba, Begnas Lake, Devi's Water Fall, Tibetan Refusee Camp, World Peace Pagoda.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SarangkotStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Kahun View TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Begnas LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Devi's FallStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6World Peace PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- English speaking tour guide.
- Bottle of water for each.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (within Lakeside area)
- Round trip by Private vehicle.
- Private trip.
- All meals and drinks (Available for purchase).
- Monument entrance fees (Approx 10 US$ each).
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Kahun View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Matepani Gumba
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Fall
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our friends recommend to do something from this company then when we arrived at pokhara then we contact with CAN. Our trip start from early in the morning we saw sunrise from sarangkot sarangkot is hill station then we visit lake, waterfall and other hill also world peace pagoda…
We really Love ourTrip with you guide and driver.we talk a lot of all over pokhara.start sunrise from sarangkot and stop by stupa. Most of the place are amazing with mountain view Thank you CAN team
Pokhara is really amazing place, my friends ewcommend this compony then we bok many activities including this trip,it ws really awesome. We visit world pece stupa,begnesh lake,water fall, ext. Happy to recommend .
Date of experience: January 2020
Before trek we visit pokhara, pokhara is aesome place must of the people says pokhara is paradise. Must of the tour we book from CAN And we visit many place cave ,lake,waterfall,snrise from sarangkot view was amazing and my feburate place is world peace pogada.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Couch Adventure Nepal (CAN)
We book paragliding from this compony we are really happy because prize also resanable and photo video also include…
Really amazing place with awesome experience we did paragliding ,sight seeing and many more we are really happy to …
This tour was starts from darbang to dobhan myagdi which was about 30 km . It takes 7 days package and this is mem…
Probably one of the best hiking we saw panramic mountain view,lake view. Amzing landscape. Guide was also funny. …
Mardi himal trek was one of the best trek finally we done.guide Bisham was perfect . From the high camp view was am…
When our trek start begining was awesome becuse of nature, one the way guide explin about panchase , annapurna vie…
Fabulous (Poonhill trek)
4 days poonhill trek is incredible with awesome guide. Ghandruk village is amazing with local people and their cult…
This company is really believable guide is extra talent and lake,landscape,mountain and cave was really great.
Panchase is history trek in nepal We done have enough time so we done 2 days trek but guide explains everything vi…
It was nice trek and good company we done annapurn base camp trek it was really memorable trek . Guide was helpful …
One of the best trek
We are 6 person easily done this trek thank you so much guide krishna and CAN team Higly recommend to all
Ghabdruk village hiking
Nice hiking to Ghandruk. Thanks CAN for best service and arranging nice guide Mr. Milan for 2 days trip. Enjoyed th…
We haven't done such a wonderful trip in our life
If you are in Pokhara and you wanna explore best mountain ranges view in 360 degree, one must try this scenic moder…
Mustang is one of the amazing place .mustang is my dream place so our friends recommend me to do something's from t…
Khopra is one of the best trek of annapurna area. We did this trek we are happy to recommend to all Guide was real…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City?
Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City price starts from £89.33. Discover and book Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City cancellation policy?
Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City?
Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City is hosted by Couch Adventure Nepal (CAN). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Couch Adventure Nepal (CAN) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour to explore the entire Pokhara City on Tripadvisor